Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats wrong with people?

Go down 
+5
killerofchicken
Cu Bu
oggy420
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Whats wrong with people? Empty
PostSubject: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:11 pm

http://www.breitbart.tv/homeless-lady-with-15-kids-somebody-needs-to-pay-for-all-my-children/

A 38 year old with 15 kids. 12 are living with her. Now she needs help and claims someone needs to pay for her and all her kids after people have already been paying her rent and giving her furniture.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:13 pm

That's the entitled culture that America will be in the future if we keep letting the Government grow bigger and bigger giving hand outs to people. I just hope i'm too old to give a shit by that time, because it drives me crazy now.

This lady has likely been living off the Government her entire life and every year the worthless get more and more hand outs and are led to believe by certain politicians that they still don't get enough...why would she all of a sudden think she should assume responsibility now when her kids and her pregnant every year lifestyle have always been the taxpayers responsibilty?

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:53 pm

kings hit the nail on the head. The nanny state, the welfare state, whatever you want to call it. This type of behavior is not going to stop until the people of this country wake up and realize that it is not sustainable to have the huge powerful federal Gov take care of everyone cradle to grave.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:55 pm

I just cannot comprehend how someones mind works that way.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:59 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
That's the entitled culture that America will be in the future if we keep letting the Government grow bigger and bigger giving hand outs to people. I just hope i'm too old to give a shit by that time, because it drives me crazy now.

This lady has likely been living off the Government her entire life and every year the worthless get more and more hand outs and are led to believe by certain politicians that they still don't get enough...why would she all of a sudden think she should assume responsibility now when her kids and her pregnant every year lifestyle have always been the taxpayers responsibilty?

cheers
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:03 am

im not gonna read this after reading the first sentence you posted... i have a feeling i'd get more sick thani already am
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:06 am

killerofchicken wrote:
im not gonna read this after reading the first sentence you posted... i have a feeling i'd get more sick thani already am

Don't worry she's not mexican, it's safe.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:07 am

Ludo wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Don't worry she's not mexican, it's safe.

cheers thank goodness... were hard working people
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:07 am

Whats wrong with people? Fukno
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:08 am

OU wrote:

You gonna get on Gears tonight and play some "This is my rifle" mode?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:11 am

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:

You gonna get on Gears tonight and play some "This is my rifle" mode?
what's
Quote :
this is my rifle mode
?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:11 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 am

It's something they released just today. What I gather is that it's gonna be nothing but lancers/hammerburst.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:29 am

Ludo wrote:
It's something they released just today. What I gather is that it's gonna be nothing but lancers/hammerburst.
Sounds extremely frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 am

Well it's KOTH with nothing but lancer, smoke, and pistol with normal pickups on the maps. It's not that bad actually.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:47 am

Shotgun play is my fav part of gears. A team of lancers is super annoying. But I'll give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Breeding should require a license, weather your rich or poor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:00 pm

lol thats not exactly the solution i would recommend.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:14 am

Sometimes I wonder how many of these people on assistance even know where their assistance comes from, not that they would care even if they did. I can just imagine trying to explain to someone like her that I am paying for her kids, her food, and her housing. Then she whould reply, "nuh uh, the government is."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:15 am

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/seattle-welfare-recipient-lives-million-dollar-home-161252749.html
A Seattle woman who is receiving welfare assistance from Washington state also happens to live in a
waterfront house on Lake Washington worth more than a million dollars[/url].

Federal agents raided the home this weekend but have not released the
woman or her husband's name because they have not officially been
charged with a crime.

However, federal documents obtained by KING 5 News show the couple currently receives more than $1,200 a month in public housing vouchers, plus state and government disability checks and food stamps. They have been receiving the benefits since 2003.

The 2,500 square-foot home, which includes gardens and a boat dock,
is valued at $1.2 million. And even though the couple has been receiving
the benefits for nearly 10 years, records show that they accurately
listed the address of their current home when applying for the state and
federal benefits.

A federal official told KING 5 that the couple likely took advantage of a loophole, which allows low-income individuals to receive financial assistance
to help them pay their rent and move away from housing projects.
However, the law does not require officials to verify what type of home
the benefits recipient is living in.

As if the million dollar home weren't enough, the supposedly
low-income couple also gave money to various charities and traveled
around the world to locales in Turkey, Tel Aviv and resort towns in
Mexico, according to court records.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:00 pm

That woman looks inbred.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 pm

That is so sick it is tough to read. I hope they are both(the sick couple) brutally raped and slowly tortured until they die the most painful death ever recorded in human history.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 am

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2011/12/08/new-lexington-aunt-reflects-niece-shoots-kills.html
Former Crooksville Mother Shoots Children, Self In Texas Welfare Office
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:52 am

If I had a niece that was fighting with the government over assistance, I would offer to give her food and shelter until she gets it straigtened out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with people?   Whats wrong with people? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats wrong with people?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next