Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Madness of a Lost Society

Go down 
+5
Ludo
MMAEYES
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
oggy420
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

The Madness of a Lost Society Empty
PostSubject: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:15 pm

oggy420 wrote:

Good video. Ugly truth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:18 pm

wait a minute... WATER WAS ON SALE ON BLACK FRIDAY?

fuck me i missed out!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Good stuff Oggy.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 pm

The part where they show that little kid getting searched is the worst for me. I swear their is no way I would just watch and not cause a seen while that happened.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:39 pm

it's happening all the time

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:54 pm

I see the behavior issue on black friday but something has to be done in terms of saturating the economy somehow. If nobody is buying the dollar falls even more.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:59 pm

so people being trampled to death over materialistic goods is ok if it helps the economy? Do you not see how that is wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Love your work Oggy. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:06 pm

oggy420 wrote:
so people being trampled to death over materialistic goods is ok if it helps the economy? Do you not see how that is wrong?

Pretty soon Targets will be 24 hours like walmarts where u can actually stand in lines and get tickets that stop the stampedes that u see in those videos.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:08 pm

you are missing the point im afraid
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:11 pm

oggy420 wrote:
you are missing the point im afraid

No just trying to lighten the mood. I understand exactly what point u are getting across.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:19 pm

OG U arent 1 of those people who think the world is gonna end in 2012 are u?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Oggy is just open minded and knows what is really happening. He doesn't like being in the Matrix Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Tim, No. But i can admit that i do not know what is going to happen on December 21st, 2012.

Just so you know, there is some real scientific evidence to go along with 2012. Have you heard about Astrological Alignment? Here is a break down of how the Mayan Calender.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:38 pm

SGTbull07's channel has a lot of other good videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SGTbull07
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm

U are a deep dude OG with a good mind. I will watch the video in alittle bit after TUF tonight.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:17 pm

hey i don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. I love this country and most of the people in it, i just really don't trust our leaders. And the more i open my eyes the more evidence i see to support my theories. I really think they are leading us towards something bad. Im just trying to learn why, how, and what i can do to resist it. Unfortunately our Government is already threatening us with Martial Law....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:20 pm

You scare the people enough and they will give up all their rights to feel safe.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:55 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
SGTbull07's channel has a lot of other good videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SGTbull07

you should check out Changedachannel youtube channel
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:03 am

oggy420 wrote:

I did start My post with "I see the behavioral issue with black friday". I was simply saying that if you think things are bad now just wait until such a day as one where there are no sales that bring people out to stores in droves to saturate the market. That is the day america is in more trouble than the great depression.

Also I would like to note that the part of the video asking as to whether or not these people own even an ounce of precious metal is absurd. Gold and silver are down right now in a big way. If you were to sell all the gold you bought right now chances are you'd be getting less than when you actually bought it. That video was clearly skewed in order to make an exaggerated point that could have been made anyway.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:46 pm

You remember Oggy before he became a freedom activist?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 pm

There still may be hope yet. He hasn't made any speeches about dreams yet.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm

oggy420 wrote:

Part of me agrees with you, but honestly, I see some of this shit as simply thinning the herd.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Ludo wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

I did start My post with "I see the behavioral issue with black friday". I was simply saying that if you think things are bad now just wait until such a day as one where there are no sales that bring people out to stores in droves to saturate the market. That is the day america is in more trouble than the great depression.

Also I would like to note that the part of the video asking as to whether or not these people own even an ounce of precious metal is absurd. Gold and silver are down right now in a big way. If you were to sell all the gold you bought right now chances are you'd be getting less than when you actually bought it. That video was clearly skewed in order to make an exaggerated point that could have been made anyway.

Silver reached an all time high today.....
and
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/gold-on-the-rise-as-dollar-weakens-2010-12-01

Last edited by oggy420 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of a Lost Society   The Madness of a Lost Society Empty

Back to top Go down

The Madness of a Lost Society
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next