Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans Empty
PostSubject: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:35 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:42 am

Neither wants to face the other. It'll be interesting if 1 is the champ and the other the #1 contender to see what they'd do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:43 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Neither wants to face the other. It'll be interesting if 1 is the champ and the other the #1 contender to see what they'd do.

Was interesting to hear Greg Jackson tell Jones I don't want you using my tactics against other team mates.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:46 am

Good. Both can lose to Shogun then go their separate ways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:50 am

Jon Jones will beat Rua in 2 years time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:52 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Jon Jones will beat Rua in 2 years time.

Bones will get a title shot next year.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:24 pm

I think Shogun is going to have a tough time coming back in for a 5 round fight after his injury, the first time he came back he ended up getting worked by Forrest. I guess it just shows how much you want to be the greatest, to say you would sit back and let your teamate defend the belt, makes me wonder why you are in the game in the first place.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Shogun isn't gonna need 5 rounds to tag Glass Joe with a straight left and put him on queer street
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:36 pm

cascade_run wrote:
I think Shogun is going to have a tough time coming back in for a 5 round fight after his injury, the first time he came back he ended up getting worked by Forrest. I guess it just shows how much you want to be the greatest, to say you would sit back and let your teamate defend the belt, makes me wonder why you are in the game in the first place.

That all really does worry me. Knee surgery is no joke. I hope he gained something from his past experiences, enough to mitigate any lingering effects. Skill needs an able vassal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:38 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Shogun isn't gonna need 5 rounds to tag Glass Joe with a straight left and put him on queer street
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:42 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

That all really does worry me. Knee surgery is no joke. I hope he gained something from his past experiences, enough to mitigate any lingering effects. Skill needs an able vassal.

True. I really hope it doesn't take him a long time to get back in form like it did previously. If he was facing someone who wouldn't get rocked by bumping into someone's knee I might actually been worried
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Yeah if he hits Rashad he is going down, but if he can't get it off cause he is laying on his back and does not have the explosiveness it will take to avoid the takedown, laynpray to the title.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Rashad can never hold people down once he gets them there though. Shogun will get off his back going for leg locks and shit. Unless he just looks miserable I don't think he'll have too many problems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans   Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans Empty

Back to top Go down

Bones Jones has no interest in facing Rashad Evans
Page 1 of 1