Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)

Go down 
+5
JerseyStyle
Cu Bu
timthebim
josh200612
OU
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) Empty
PostSubject: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:12 pm

I'm quiet sure it's Jon Jones.

Rashad Anton Evans-

Hey guys, thanks for playing along! I have one more person I need your help pranking today. Call or Text 732-693-9826 and ask for me! Thanks!

Last edited by freakzilla316ftw on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 pm

I'm tempted to text.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Call and see who it is. It'll be cool if it's Jones.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:15 pm

ya it's jones it's a jersey area code.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:16 pm

i'm gonna txt right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Lol, Rashad wants to drive him crazy. I guess no more friendship.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:18 pm

I just asked if Suga Rashad Evans was there lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Here is the exact txt i got back LOL "No!!!! Stop texting this number stop calling this number or im calling the cops! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Did u really text it Josh LOL? I was thinking about texting it myself also.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:23 pm

LOL, I wonder what it will say if I text "big fan, keep it up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:28 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Here is the exact txt i got back LOL "No!!!! Stop texting this number stop calling this number or im calling the cops! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:28 pm

timthebim wrote:
Did u really text it Josh LOL? I was thinking about texting it myself also.

of course lol! why wouldn't i?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:29 pm

You da man Josh.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:32 pm

I did it also Josh and they told me the same thing lol. They said that he wasnt there and if I texted them again they would call the cops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Also it's Rashad's 32nd Birthday.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:33 pm

U guys really think this is Bones Jones?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Yep, Rashad posted it on his facebook page asking us to prank it. All the responses are basically saying it's Jones.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:36 pm

timthebim wrote:
I did it also Josh and they told me the same thing lol. They said that he wasnt there and if I texted them again they would call the cops.

HELL YA LOL!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:38 pm

josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

HELL YA LOL!

LMAO every1 on this board should do it lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Lol, I would but i'm in Australia. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:40 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Its pretty funny. I almost want to call from my wifes phone just to see who answers lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Lol, so you want to sacrifice her?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:43 pm

timthebim wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Its pretty funny. I almost want to call from my wifes phone just to see who answers lol.

DO IT!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:44 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Lol, so you want to sacrifice her?

Just need a different phone number because I texted it already with my number lol. I will call it but just use her phone.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:32 pm

i asked if kato was in today, its jones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)   Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rashad Evans wants you to help him prank someone (Jon Jones?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next