Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Tea Party

Go down 
+6
captain organic
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
Thomasdrrn09
oggy420
LTFG
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

The Tea Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:18 pm

I was honestly about to post the Stewart rally interviews. Some pretty dumb people their to. I love how they watch msnbc.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:41 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
You know whats sad is our kids are listening to people like Beck and other fanatics and they are taking everything they say as the truth. Then they go around saying this stupid shit on a regular basis.

I had a kid tell me that it says in the bible that Obama is the anti-christ. I asked this kid (who by the way has some of the most racist views on the world that I have heard) Where in the bible does it say that? His answer "I cant remember but its in there."

And anyone who listens to Colmes, Olbermann or Schultz is going to be any better off?

That kid you speak of was more likely to get that load of shit from his parents than he was any talking head...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:03 pm

LTFG wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
You know whats sad is our kids are listening to people like Beck and other fanatics and they are taking everything they say as the truth. Then they go around saying this stupid shit on a regular basis.

I had a kid tell me that it says in the bible that Obama is the anti-christ. I asked this kid (who by the way has some of the most racist views on the world that I have heard) Where in the bible does it say that? His answer "I cant remember but its in there."

And anyone who listens to Colmes, Olbermann or Schultz is going to be any better off?

That kid you speak of was more likely to get that load of shit from his parents than he was any talking head...
Hey your preaching to the choir. The only reason I brought Beck up is the video.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:11 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
LTFG wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Hey your preaching to the choir. The only reason I brought Beck up is the video.

I get it, but the second video at the Stewart rally was no better (Other than there appeared to be a little less inbreeding). And I'm assuming if Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Colmes, Schultz or Olbermann had rally's, there'd be a line of morons waiting to be interviewed by that kid. Someone earlier gave the kid props for his questions, but it wouldn't take much to make any of those people look stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:48 pm

LTFG wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
LTFG wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I get it, but the second video at the Stewart rally was no better (Other than there appeared to be a little less inbreeding). And I'm assuming if Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Colmes, Schultz or Olbermann had rally's, there'd be a line of morons waiting to be interviewed by that kid. Someone earlier gave the kid props for his questions, but it wouldn't take much to make any of those people look stupid.
I live in Oklahoma one of the most conservative places in America so I get the dumb conservative stuff much more than the other side. You wouldnt believe the stuff that kids say.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:02 pm

The tea party videos are ten times stupider than the Stewart one.

Less than 20 percent of people can name their congressman so it is not shocking to hear that people don't know.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Besides the dumbest morons they could find, what is inherently wrong with the tea party, tommy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Lets take a loot at what they want. Their two main goals are to decrease the deficit and cut taxes. These two are contradictions of each other. If you want to cut the deficit you increase taxes not cut em. Only 2 percent of teabaggers though obama gave them tax cuts. 44 percent believe their taxes have gone up. Well obama gave tax cuts to the bottom 95 percent in the stimulus bill and has only raised taxes for that top 5 percent. 300 billion dollars of the stimulus was for tax cuts. This is one of the biggest tax cuts in US history. 1/5th of Americans wrongly believe obama is a Muslim and that number goes way up when we talk about teabaggers. It is not 100 percent racially motivated but it is clear there is some racial motivation.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:06 pm

cool. A fundamental misunderstanding of what they want and why they are angry, and then racist accusations.

You don't like them because they are old fashioned whites.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
cool. A fundamental misunderstanding of what they want and why they are angry, and then racist accusations.

You don't like them because they are old fashioned whites.

tell me where i'm wrong. Tell me
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 pm

They want smaller government across the board. They don't want to "lower the deficit AND cut taxes" as much as slash government spending and cut taxes. The deficit being reduced would be an overall result of said policy.

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Well Pallone the democratic incumbent who was a major influence on the health care bill, apparently has won reelection here in our district(yes I did know who the major players were in my congressional race), beating Tea Party backed Republican Anna Little in a closer then expected race here in NJ.

Im fairly happy about it, though I know that if u pick a dog in this political game, u can be sure that dog will be shitting on your lawn and pissing on your leg.

As much as my ideals tell me to be involved, the whole political business is really not very attractive.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Rick Perry gets reelected, sucks
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:14 pm

As a TEA Party member with the Montgomery Tea Party Patriots, we have been fighting the Christian Right more than anything else lately. They are attempting to hijack the movement, because they know their name is for shit. I don't care about peoples morals, I am not a moralist. I just don't want to pay for their shit with my tax dollars. Want an abortion? Get one, but not at taxpayer expense. Want a kid? Have one, but we should never get a bill for it or for your kid's upkeep. the only whacky expense I am willing to let tax dollars go towards is NASA, because we need to be first in space and science.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tea Party   The Tea Party - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tea Party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2