Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Number of girls you've slept with?

Go down 
+13
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
oggy420
Ziggy116
hardcoreBEE24
franklinfan2
LTFG
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
LA
josh200612
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

None, still a virgin
Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
1-10
Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Vote_lcap55%Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 12 ]
11-50
Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Vote_lcap27%Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
51-100
Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
100+
Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage

Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:51 am

Ali wrote:
LTFG wrote:
LA wrote:
That goes both ways

Rumor has it that you do too... lol!

Damn LTFG that was perfect timing.

Old man has jokes.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:29 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Ali wrote:
LTFG wrote:
LA wrote:
That goes both ways

Rumor has it that you do too... lol!

Damn LTFG that was perfect timing.

Old man has jokes.

Sad thing is that I have to blame days like yesterday on pain killers. I'm old, I like to think I'm above zingers, taking shots at people unprovoked and act mature when people take shots at me... But I have tendencies to loosen up a bit too much at times when I'm trying to "Ease the pain"... lol.

Looking back, I was expecting bomns from LA... I'm glad that he just gave a grin and moved on.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Question LTFG. Which number is higher? The number of pills you take a day or the number of teeth you have left?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Is he really old? I thought it was just a joke.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Pills are on a need basis only (Once or twice a week as I can tolerate a fair amount of pain and don't want to risk dependence)... Teeth are all there and all still mine... Wink

Sad thing is I wasted a day. I'm in worse shape today than yesterday and refuse to load up. I may just head out and take my daily nap early today. Not easy to sleep with the pain, but heat wraps and gentle ultrasound help quite a bit.

Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Oldman
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:48 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Nah Freak... By the standards of this board I would be considered old. Middle aged is old to most on here. I won't disclose, but I would say I'm in the age range of Marble and Winston. Born in the 60's...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:48 pm

LTFG wrote:
Pills are on a need basis only (Once or twice a week as I can tolerate a fair amount of pain and don't want to risk dependence)... Teeth are all there and all still mine... Wink

Sad thing is I wasted a day. I'm in worse shape today than yesterday and refuse to load up. I may just head out and take my daily nap early today. Not easy to sleep with the pain, but heat wraps and gentle ultrasound help quite a bit.

I have to take 1 pill a day everyday, but I still have 3 teeth left. Well that statement is half true.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Awesome. That needs to be added to our library. Someone report me and maybe Gobz will see it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:51 pm

LTFG wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Nah Freak... By the standards of this board I would be considered old. Middle aged is old to most on here. I won't disclose, but I would say I'm in the age range of Marble and Winston. Born in the 60's...

That's not old at all. It's good to get a mixture of different ages and cultures anyways. We can learn from each other and help each other when needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:52 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

Awesome. That needs to be added to our library. Someone report me and maybe Gobz will see it.

Yeah, that's an awesome emoticon.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:58 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LTFG wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

That's not old at all. It's good to get a mixture of different ages and cultures anyways. We can learn from each other and help each other when needed.

Don't lie to the man. If we had a Ninja's Place reunion we would be required to make a handicap ramp for LTFG. Also we would have to make sure there was plenty of prune juice and Depends.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Would you try to pass a hooker off as your special lady?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:07 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LTFG wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Don't lie to the man. If we had a Ninja's Place reunion we would be required to make a handicap ramp for LTFG. Also we would have to make sure there was plenty of prune juice and Depends.

Hey, my pops says you're not really old until you have to change your drawers after sneezing! Sad thing is he wasn't much older than I am when he told me that after losing "something" after a sneeze... lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:10 pm

LTFG wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LTFG wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Hey, my pops says you're not really old until you have to change your drawers after sneezing! Sad thing is he wasn't much older than I am when he told me that after losing "something" after a sneeze... lol

Well old people say all kinds of crazy things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:23 pm

OU wrote:
LTFG wrote:

I have to take 1 pill a day everyday, but I still have 3 teeth left. Well that statement is half true.

Pain pills suck though, I've been on them off and on for 6 years because of multiple surgeries. Two of them there was no real physical therapy for cause it was all bone rehab. It's nice to melt away due to vicodin but addiction is a scary mother fucker. So far so good for me.
Yea but your pills are referred to as a "cocktail".
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
LTFG wrote:

Pain pills suck though, I've been on them off and on for 6 years because of multiple surgeries. Two of them there was no real physical therapy for cause it was all bone rehab. It's nice to melt away due to vicodin but addiction is a scary mother fucker. So far so good for me.
Yea but your pills are referred to as a "cocktail".

Yeah Bigs has talked about his problem with prescription pain pills. Can be a tough thing to balance out.
I only take a pill everyday because I had my thyroid removed when I was 11. The pill is for that.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Oh I'm sorry, I figured it was a part of your AIDS cocktail.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:45 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
Oh I'm sorry, I figured it was a part of your AIDS cocktail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number of girls you've slept with?   Number of girls you've slept with? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4