Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Carlos Condit

Go down 
+16
OU
Ludo
killerofchicken
GolbeZ
Andrew the Raider King
boomer sooner
acccardinal12
flapanther2001
NoRegret
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
captain organic
timthebim
bobbitt15
oggy420
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Carlos Condit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Nate Diaz> Dan Hardy. All day everyday.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:00 pm

I'd actually take Hardy in that matchup without much thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Nick Diaz>Dan Hardy>Nate Diaz
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:07 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I'd actually take Hardy in that matchup without much thought

You would lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:40 pm

boomer sooner wrote:
Kampmann schooled Thiago so that should be amended. My ten:

1. GSP
2. Fitch
3. Shields
4. Alves
5. Koscheck
6. Diaz
7. Kampmann
8. Condit
9. Thiago
10. Daley

Daley steamrolled Kampman.
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:04 pm

so when is condit going to get dominated by gsp?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Ali wrote:
boomer sooner wrote:
Kampmann schooled Thiago so that should be amended. My ten:

1. GSP
2. Fitch
3. Shields
4. Alves
5. Koscheck
6. Diaz
7. Kampmann
8. Condit
9. Thiago
10. Daley

Daley steamrolled Kampman.

Daley isn't top 10
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
He was talented and successful up to this point. A two fight losing streak is what it is but Dan Hardy earned his ranking, it wasn't given to him. Anyway he'll probably fall out of the top ten now.

Dan Hardy wasnt in the top 10 when he got a title shot .. the dude sucks.. get over it.

Why are you in such a hurry to bury Condit's best win? Not being a very good cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:42 pm

LudoCain wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
He was talented and successful up to this point. A two fight losing streak is what it is but Dan Hardy earned his ranking, it wasn't given to him. Anyway he'll probably fall out of the top ten now.

Dan Hardy wasnt in the top 10 when he got a title shot .. the dude sucks.. get over it.

He was according to every respectable site's ranking, including our own but I know what you meant.

Which shows the problem with most "respectable" rankings. including this sites. All u have to do is win a fight on UFC card and u are in the top 10. What is Hardy's best win exactly?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:16 am

Dan Hardy was well thought of before he came to the UFC but Swick, Gono, Davis and Markam is a pretty damn respectable scalp belt. There isn't a single softy on that list. Gono, Swick were both universal top tens at the time, Markam is a proven guy who was successful in the IFL against good opponents, and when he fought Davis, Davis was 8-1 in his last 9 fights, all in the UFC.

He still has one of the best resumes of any WW in the UFC. I don't think Condit has a single win in his Zuffa career besides the Ellenberger W that could stack up to most of Hardy's wins.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:58 am

IDK, I just skimmed the thread, too much to catch up on, but you can't say Hardy blows and wasn't even close to top 10 and at the same time say it was a great performance by Condit and he deserves a shot at GSP, and did I read some saying he'd give GSP trouble? Hardy and Condit were in a mirror match right up until the second he got KO'd, and even that Condit was just a millisecond faster and inch more accurate. That first rd was about to be a 10-10 Rd. Hardy is still solid and Condit should fight the Kampmann/Sheilds loser or Fitch.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Why are you in such a hurry to bury Condit's best win? Not being a very good cheerleader.

Because I dont feel like it is his best win, name wise yes. Kampmann was really Condit's best win. Ellenberger and MacDonald would beat Hardy too.

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:38 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Because I dont feel like it is his best win, name wise yes. Kampmann was really Condit's best win. Ellenberger and MacDonald would beat Hardy too.

Kampmann beat Condit though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:49 pm

I never watched the Kampmann-Condit fight. Who do you guys really thought won it as it was a split decision?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:52 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I never watched the Kampmann-Condit fight. Who do you guys really thought won it as it was a split decision?
Even though Condit did more damage, i thought Kampmann controlled the enough of the fight to get the split dec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:04 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Even though Condit did more damage, i thought Kampmann controlled the enough of the fight to get the split dec

Thanks. Should I watch it or is it boring?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:07 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Thanks. Should I watch it or is it boring?
It was an awesome fight, back and forth action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Cool, I'll check it out a bit later.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 pm

looks like Robert Downey JR is a Condit fan

Carlos Condit - Page 3 Ept_sports_mma_experts-140575074-1287491047

Carlos Condit - Page 3 Ept_sports_mma_experts-70552447-1287491061
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:59 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Jake would be the only one who would have a chance against Hardy. Condit's opposition and skillset until this point has been highly overrated. This is the first time I've been impressed with him in the UFC. Golbez is just an awful cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Dan Hardy was well thought of before he came to the UFC but Swick, Gono, Davis and Markam is a pretty damn respectable scalp belt. There isn't a single softy on that list. Gono, Swick were both universal top tens at the time, Markam is a proven guy who was successful in the IFL against good opponents, and when he fought Davis, Davis was 8-1 in his last 9 fights, all in the UFC.

He still has one of the best resumes of any WW in the UFC. I don't think Condit has a single win in his Zuffa career besides the Ellenberger W that could stack up to most of Hardy's wins.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Jake would be the only one who would have a chance against Hardy. Condit's opposition and skillset until this point has been highly overrated. This is the first time I've been impressed with him in the UFC. Golbez is just an awful cheerleader.
and dan hardy faced a bunch of all stars before his tittle?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Gono, Swick and Davis(especially at the time) are better than anyone Condit has beaten under Zuffa besides Dan Hardy. Period.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Gono, Swick and Davis(especially at the time) are better than anyone Condit has beaten under Zuffa besides Dan Hardy. Period.
I'm just pointing out that you may or may not think too highly of Hardy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit   Carlos Condit - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carlos Condit
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next