Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch

Go down 
+3
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
OU
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch Empty
PostSubject: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:20 pm

"It just didn't work out as far as timing went," he told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "I didn't think I was going to be able to get a long enough camp in for Fitch for the time period that they were wanting me to fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:22 pm

I am not really bothered about him choosing family over Fitch, I'd rather be humped by a wife than Fitch.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Ali wrote:
I am not really bothered about him choosing family over Fitch, I'd rather be humped by a wife than Fitch.

Me either. I don't view this as "ducking" in any way. I think if the timing was better he would take that fight no problem.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:07 pm

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to fight Fitch. Let the UFC keep throwing non-top 10ers at him since they can't stand his style or refusal to fight teammates
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Yo normally I wouldn't care if the blogsphere wasn't full of "CONDIT CALLS OUT FITCH" 24 hours ago.

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:26 am

I think Carlos made the right call as Fitch would handle him imo. I like Carlos I've routed for him since his wec title holdin days just like many of you, I just don't see him stopping Fitch from taking him down and keeping him there.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:33 am

Carlos made the right choice. Now he could just face Lytle and have an easy route to the title. If he were to ever face Fitch he would lose. If Rory Macdonald could out grapple him for 2 rounds, Fitch would put a clinic on Condit.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Condit vs Lytle makes alot of sense right now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
Carlos made the right choice. Now he could just face Lytle and have an easy route to the title. If he were to ever face Fitch he would lose. If Rory Macdonald could out grapple him for 2 rounds, Fitch would put a clinic on Condit.

I can just feel the Condit love coming from your post. Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTXXZ6WAXXNLedIkhKWrcV0RnWq9o4s6YmWj4W3yylVznXm74&t=1&usg=__3szgrH9gK5HDEpMLhtES3gvm8vQ=
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Don't be scared homie.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Lytle is no easy route to the title if he brings the toolbox to the fight. Chances are he'll just go out there looking for a FOTN bonus as usual but if Lytle goes out there really looking to maybe get his name in the mix for a title match he's a guy who can bang, not get finished, and roll. If Condit beats a game Lytle, his name definetly belongs in the mix.

It would definetly be a lot bigger in my eyes than knocking out the manufactured contender in Dan Hardy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Hardy wasn't manufactured yo. Damn.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:02 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Lytle is no easy route to the title if he brings the toolbox to the fight. Chances are he'll just go out there looking for a FOTN bonus as usual but if Lytle goes out there really looking to maybe get his name in the mix for a title match he's a guy who can bang, not get finished, and roll. If Condit beats a game Lytle, his name definetly belongs in the mix.

It would definetly be a lot bigger in my eyes than knocking out the manufactured contender in Dan Hardy.

Agree, and I got Lytle as only a small dog here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch   Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Carlos Condit had the chance to face Fitch
Page 1 of 1