Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice

Go down 
+2
OU
LTFG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice Empty
PostSubject: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:25 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/10/14/1752246/cheick-kongo-50-percent-of-mma-fighters-take-steroids

Now just give him a book deal and he's the Jose Canseco of MMA... Well short of admitting to taking them himself, sticking other people in the ass and accusing the UFC of blackballing him... Laughing

Question is, should MMA orgs clamp tighter by randomly testing (Regardless of fight schedule) or should we just allow these guys to needle up at cage side assuring we get the biggest, strongest and most aggressive animals possible in these fights?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:30 pm

LTFG wrote:
http://www.mmamania.com/2010/10/14/1752246/cheick-kongo-50-percent-of-mma-fighters-take-steroids

Now just give him a book deal and he's the Jose Canseco of MMA... Well short of admitting to taking them himself, sticking other people in the ass and accusing the UFC of blackballing him... Laughing

Question is, should MMA orgs clamp tighter by randomly testing (Regardless of fight schedule) or should we just allow these guys to needle up at cage side assuring we get the biggest, strongest and most aggressive animals possible in these fights?

He is no Jose, Jose used it to get money and feel important again. Nate Diaz said just a week or two ago when asked about if he was surprised about Chael's positive test that "Everyone is on PEDs, we should be surprised when they aren't".
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:34 pm

I honestly think that if a fighter can prove without doubt that they took a steriod for healing an injury that it should be allowed. If you or I would come into a doctors office with some of the injuries they suffer from we'd be told to take a steriod, so why can't they as long as they can prove it was for an injury.

But either way if they allow that or not more randoms need to be done to catch the cheaters.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:35 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I honestly think that if a fighter can prove without doubt that they took a steriod for healing an injury that it should be allowed. If you or I would come into a doctors office with some of the injuries they suffer from we'd be told to take a steriod, so why can't they as long as they can prove it was for an injury.

But either way if they allow that or not more randoms need to be done to catch the cheaters.

It would be like stoners getting their medical marijuana cards. "Uh my back hurts and I can't sleep".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:37 pm

No steroids should be allowed at anytime. You have corrupt doctors who would provide it for fighters that don't really need it. If it was baseball that's different but in a sport where the object is to hurt your opponent then hell no.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:39 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

It would be like stoners getting their medical marijuana cards. "Uh my back hurts and I can't sleep".

Oh so you think everyone would just come up with a fake injury. Isn't there a way to check that kind of shit out. If not then yeah I guess my idea wouldn't ride.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Man Freak that sig is creeping me out bro
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:43 pm

MMAEYES wrote:

LOL... I just forwarded it to my wife. She said I'm messed up... lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:43 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
its hideous
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:44 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Oh so you think everyone would just come up with a fake injury. Isn't there a way to check that kind of shit out. If not then yeah I guess my idea wouldn't ride.

I'm just saying you can get a Dr.'s note for anything.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:46 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
its hideous

I can't even look directly at it lol I gotta scoll down real fast cause it makes me fucking sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
its hideous

I can't even look directly at it lol I gotta scoll down real fast cause it makes me fucking sick.

Wolf started it so blame him.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:50 pm

BTW... I say let em all juice up. They know the negatives and understand the risks they're taking. This goes for all athletes. We want to be entertained and we pay big bucks to see these guys entertaining us. Let em walk around with needles sticking out of their forehead for all I care as long as I'm seeing guys throwing a football 100 yards, running 3.8 40's, hitting balls 600', hitting slapshots 150 MPH and knocking guys heads clean off. I'll volunteer to be the guy at cageside giving these guys hot shots before their walking in. I want to see roid rage in the fucking cage... It's a goddamn blood sport and fans have blood lust, the more violent the better I tell ya.....

Sorry, I got a bit excited. What was I saying again?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:50 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
its hideous

LOL
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:51 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
its hideous

Alright then WTF!! WOLF!!!!?? That shit is sick! lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Cue Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Yo if yall wanna start postin fucked up sigs we can post fucked up sigs...
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice   Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice Empty

Back to top Go down

Kongo says 50% of MMAers juice
Page 1 of 1