Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?

Go down 
+7
josh200612
Thomasdrrn09
marbleheadmaui
LA
OU
gomez1012
Wolfgangsta
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Yes
Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
No
Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 Vote_lcap85%Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 85% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:43 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
When you jog or go to the gym you are still doing a sport even though there is no winner.

Sports require some type of competition IMO. If the winner of the game/match isn't in doubt, then it isn't a competition.

No offense but you don't decide what the word sport means. Pro Wrestling involves wrestling, running, jumping and diving.

None taken, but the letters "IMO" stand for "In my opinion", just a little "FYI"(for your information).

IMO you describe an activity. I don't consider "working out" a sport and that covers everything you listed.

Don't tell that to Arnie.

Arnie never competed in any sport...except maybe when he was a we little mate.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:46 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LA wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LA wrote:
128 with all that no belief in science, solid score you should be in like the top 5th percentile. Last one I took I got l believe a 138-141, somewhere in there, not big on the IQ tests though.

No offense but taking 1 on the internet is not counted. They aren't real.

No offense, but with what I read from you on here there's no way I believe you broke 110, I took a legit IQ Test, bro I'm probably going to Medical School.

If your IQ is over 130 I will literally cut off my balls, dip them in honey and eat them.

Get scissors

I've taken 2 in my life and broke 130 both times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:47 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Everytime I think we've found BBCs replacement as the village idiot some new candidate goes on a terror campaign. Soonermark was capitulated, now freak may require some "medicine"

Unlike you Wolf I honestly don't give a fuck about what people think and imaginary internet battles. Wolf is the judge in his own imaginary battles. He's currently 367-0. Great stuff Wolf. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 pm

LA wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LA wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LA wrote:
128 with all that no belief in science, solid score you should be in like the top 5th percentile. Last one I took I got l believe a 138-141, somewhere in there, not big on the IQ tests though.

No offense, but with what I read from you on here there's no way I believe you broke 110, I took a legit IQ Test, bro I'm probably going to Medical School.

If your IQ is over 130 I will literally cut off my balls, dip them in honey and eat them.

Get scissors

Right. You said it happened so it must be true.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:49 pm

No I'm with Wolf on this, you said a lot of very questionable things, in every section.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:52 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LA wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LA wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LA wrote:

Get scissors

Right. You said it happened so it must be true.

The same could be said for you bro, but my posting doesn't leave nearly as much to be questioned as yours.

And I graduated with a degree in Biology with like a 3.97 GPA, I blew my 4.0 as a senior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 pm

The difference is I don't care if you believe me or not. You're trying so hard to convince me by telling me your subjects and scores.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Dude, you were the one who questioned it first? get the fuck out of here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:03 pm

I have never known anyone that has taken a real IQ test that wasn't some online bullshit. Where do you even take those things and why? So "The Giver" can tell you your profession?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 pm

LA wrote:

You questioned me but you didn't see me response. I couldn't give a fuck if you thought my I.Q was 50 but obviously you care what people think when there is no way you can even prove it.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Took one in High School and one in College, why? the one in High School had a purpose but I forget why, the one in College was curiousity.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:07 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LA wrote:

You questioned me but you didn't see me response. I couldn't give a fuck if you thought my I.Q was 50 but obviously you care what people think when there is no way you can even prove it.

I simply responded to posts, go read back through the posts kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 pm

OU wrote:
I have never known anyone that has taken a real IQ test that wasn't some online bullshit. Where do you even take those things and why? So "The Giver" can tell you your profession?

Did it in high school. I came top 2% in Australia for maths in my age group so the maths teacher asked me to do an I.Q test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 pm

LA wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LA wrote:

I simply responded to posts, go read back through the posts kid.

I didn't ask you to prove it or for your high school or college scores.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:10 pm

You questioned my intelligence, I responded, move along, Adam and Eve are calling you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Morons respond with an insult when they can't think of anything clever to say.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Morons post like Freak actually
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm starting to think you're one of the slower posters on the board, not an insult, an observation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 pm

If your I.Q was over 140 you wouldn't need to degrade yourself to insults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 pm

LA wrote:
I'm starting to think you're one of the slower posters on the board, not an insult, an observation.

Great comeback. A moron can't decide anything about intelligence so your opinion is useless.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Dude, that has nothing to do with anything LOL

Done/ Pro-Wrestling's a Sport and Adam and Eve were real, yikes
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:17 pm

You're kidding right? For something to be a sport there has to be competition. In Pro wrestling there is cooperation.

Are they athletes? Sure. So are ballet dancers, but is ballet a sport?

Pro wrestling is simply a soap opera played out by stunt men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Why do you keep bringing up Adam and Eve? I don't care if you believe they were real or not and I don't go around telling people otherwise. You seriously can't come up with anything clever to say?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:18 pm

I think this is going a little far.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:19 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
You're kidding right? For something to be a sport there has to be competition. In Pro wrestling there is cooperation.

Are they athletes? Sure. So are ballet dancers, but is ballet a sport?

Pro wrestling is simply a soap opera played out by stunt men.

Exactly what I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes?   Is Pro Wrestling a sport in your eyes? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next