Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.

Go down 
+7
acccardinal12
OU
killerofchicken
MMAEYES
josh200612
hardcoreBEE24
Wolfgangsta
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Humans are part monkey and part alien.

Lol. Do you actually believe this or are you joking?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:02 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

My mom doesn't have her green card and my dad is a gorilla, so how is it not true?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:05 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Evolution sounds whacky and so does the whole Adam and Eve thing. How could two people make all of us without everyone looking like the guys from Wrong Turn? How could a higher life form not have had something with the way humans evolved? I mean look at what we have become in right over 2000 years. Millions of years of being monkies and now we are flying to the moon.

Last edited by bigbeastcardinal12 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:05 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

My mom doesn't have her green card and my dad is a gorilla, so how is it not true?
man, you're all sorts of fucked up!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:06 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

not till 3:30 Weed
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:08 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Evolution sounds whacky and so does the whole Adam and Eve thing. How could two people make all of us without everyone looking like the guys from Wrong Turn? How could a higher life form not have had something with the way humans evolved? I mean look at what we have become in right over 2000 years. Millions of years of being monkies and now we are flying to the moon.

It was the yamaka that created life. Aliens and monkeys both traveled here from space on yamakas. Did your teachers teach you guys anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:09 am

So aliens coming to earth and changing monkeys into humans while never returning or leaving any clue to their existence is more believable than Adam and Eve?

I don't believe we've landed on the moon anyway.

Muslims believe Adam and Eve had 4 sets of twins, each with different DNA. They were allowed to marry someone from a different twin set but not their own twin. Kane killed Abel because he wanted to marry the same girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:10 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

It was the yamaka that created life. Aliens and monkeys both traveled here from space on yamakas. Did your teachers teach you guys anything?

Lol, best Yamaka joke yet. I guess the Yamaka will never die.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:10 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Yeah, but the theory changes every decade when it comes to science and history. I would imagine in 100 years Elvis will have had something to do with ending the Vietnam War.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

not till 3:30 Weed
haha, nice catch. on that note, my friends got some heat, had some during the game last night and im still feeling the affects
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 am

whats heat?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:16 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Yeah, but the theory changes every decade when it comes to science and history. I would imagine in 100 years Elvis will have had something to do with ending the Vietnam War.

Elivs was the King of Yamakas. You will never understand the power. He didn't end that war, he ended the Revolutionary War. Geez, what school did you go to?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:16 am

OU wrote:
whats heat?
good stuff... god you sooners are slow!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:18 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
whats heat?

heat= bomb shit? Never heard that term before.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:23 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
whats heat?

and were only a state away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:27 am

Doesn't take long for a topic to go off course here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
whats heat?

haha I'll have to try that one out. "I just got some heat". My buddy will say "You just got a gun?".
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:29 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Doesn't take long for a topic to go off course here.

It's the morning, just go with the flow lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:30 am

Not here. It's 2.30 am.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:31 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Not here. It's 2.30 am.

still morning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:33 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
whats heat?

haha I'll have to try that one out. "I just got some heat". My buddy will say "You just got a gun?".
lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
So aliens coming to earth and changing monkeys into humans while never returning or leaving any clue to their existence is more believable than Adam and Eve?

Muslims believe Adam and Eve had 4 sets of twins, each with different DNA. They were allowed to marry someone from a different twin set but not their own twin. Kane killed Abel because he wanted to marry the same girl.

You can't have 4 sets of twins with different DNA unless Eve was screwing around.

Aliens didn't change monkies anyways. They impregnated them and they are watching us like fish in a tank. I am sorry, but I have seen more evidence of alien life forms and UFO's to not think this is possible. Do I really believe that is what happened, No. Is it just as possible as what others think, Yes!

I am just being openminded to another possible way humans evolved.

Last edited by bigbeastcardinal12 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 am

I hope they have hot blue female aliens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:00 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

You can't have 4 sets of twins with different DNA unless Eve was screwing around.

Aliens didn't change monkies anyways. They impregnated them and they are watching us like fish in a tank. I am sorry, but I have seen more evidence of alien life forms and UFO's to not think this is possible. Do I really believe that is what happened, No. Is it just as possible as what others think, Yes!

I am just being openminded to another possible way humans evolved.

If god wants them to have different DNA then they will have different DNA.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Ali wrote:
I hope they have hot blue female aliens.

With all the technology they have, they probably have blue chicks with 5 tits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next