Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.

Go down 
+7
acccardinal12
OU
killerofchicken
MMAEYES
josh200612
hardcoreBEE24
Wolfgangsta
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:11 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Um, I'm muslim.
LMAO I just saw the last two posts.

I was wondering why Killer was confused. Lol, I didn't know the Christian version was a bit different.
actually, believe it or not im muslim, i just don't buy into it...

Shi'ite or Alawih?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
So did you guys cut that bit out of your version of the creation myth?

How do Adam and Eve fall from grace?

I think Aliens had something to do with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
So did you guys cut that bit out of your version of the creation myth?

How do Adam and Eve fall from grace?

No we have the exact same story except we believe the devil transformed himself into the snake to poison Eve's mind to get back at god.

That is what I was taught too, but god sentenced the serpent to crawl on the ground and eat dust because of it. These superstitions are no different than other beliefs that explain away things we know different.

You've never even looked at evolution realistically have you?

I actually studied it in my senior year in high school as the major topic for geography.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:15 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Co-incidence that UFO's are never seen in the city or by a big group of people then?

Did you see the press conference on the History Channel? Former pilots, Government officials, Astronauts, high ranking Military officers, Governer of Arizona, John F'ING McCain, etc and all sorts of trusted people from around the World said they have seen or knew/know about UFO's and cover ups.

I say there is a good chance life is out there my friend.

It's just to scare the people.

Serious Freak? It just facinated me. That makes no sence if the govt has been covering it up for 65 years, and then all of these guys from around the World wanted to come forward to scare us??? That is a coached rebuttle from a religous group right? A dumb one at that. I am not being a dick bro, I just can't stand a few of the comebacks you have. They are 3-10 words of nonsense.

I don't like getting into specifics online because I don't know who's watching. Sounds like i'm paranoid but as a muslim I have to be careful these days. Sorry if they are annoying.

See this is another one. You can't give a logical comeback and instead you write it off because someone may be watching you on a small combat forum? C'mon dude I would rather you have said "bbc you are wrong because Stone Cold said so!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Damn those were the days. Why remind me how depressing wrestling is now?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:18 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Um, I'm muslim.

I was wondering why Killer was confused. Lol, I didn't know the Christian version was a bit different.

Shi'ite or Alawih?
Alawih, Im a Bosnian Muslim
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:18 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Co-incidence that UFO's are never seen in the city or by a big group of people then?

Did you see the press conference on the History Channel? Former pilots, Government officials, Astronauts, high ranking Military officers, Governer of Arizona, John F'ING McCain, etc and all sorts of trusted people from around the World said they have seen or knew/know about UFO's and cover ups.

I say there is a good chance life is out there my friend.

It's just to scare the people.

Serious Freak? It just facinated me. That makes no sence if the govt has been covering it up for 65 years, and then all of these guys from around the World wanted to come forward to scare us??? That is a coached rebuttle from a religous group right? A dumb one at that. I am not being a dick bro, I just can't stand a few of the comebacks you have. They are 3-10 words of nonsense.

I don't like getting into specifics online because I don't know who's watching. Sounds like i'm paranoid but as a muslim I have to be careful these days. Sorry if they are annoying.

Back to top Go down

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Um, I'm muslim.

Shi'ite or Alawih?

Sorry but Alawih's are not muslim.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:19 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Um, I'm muslim.

Shi'ite or Alawih?

lol then sunni, i thought it was the same thing
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

So true! BTW What is you real name Freak?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:20 pm

i speak no Arabic, other then As-Salāmu `Alaykum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:20 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Um, I'm muslim.

Shi'ite or Alawih?

You don't even know what you are?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:21 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Lol, You got me.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:22 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Um, I'm muslim.

Shi'ite or Alawih?

I am starting to think he is a new form of hybrid Muslim.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:22 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Lol, You got me.

I used to love doing that to people.
Back to top Go down

killerofchicken wrote:

I have a female Bosnian friend who's hot. If you lived in Sydney I would've hooked you up.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:24 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Um, I'm muslim.

Shi'ite or Alawih?

as I said before, religion is useless to me, i was born a sunni muslim... wehre im from you're either muslim or you're not, theres no sunni, shi'ite, or whatever...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:24 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I have a female Bosnian friend who's hot. If you lived in Sydney I would've hooked you up.
haha, were all over man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:25 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Lol, You got me.

I used to love doing that to people.

Same, I made my mates go crazy from it. I want you to shine that control pad real good, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:26 pm

That is the first thing I will do if I meet an alien. "Take me to your leader. BTW what is his name? Alien opens mouth and It doesn't matter what his name is! Hey get that away from my asshole!" pale Sad What a Face Sleep Squirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:27 pm

That is the first thing I will do if I meet an alien. "Take me to your leader. BTW what is his name? Alien opens mouth and It doesn't matter what his name is! Hey get that away from my asshole!" pale Sad What a Face Sleep Squirt

Lol at the thought of a human doing that to an alien the 1st time we ever meet.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Jesus walked on Earth, but there has been evidence he may not have even been the first Jesus. And many other reilgions pre dating Christianity have had figures similar to Jesus that is father a carpenter, born of a virgin mother.

Evolution should pretty much be an exepted fact at this point, unless you'd rather believe in creationism.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Also, I'm a confirmed Roman Catholic who took Evolutionary Biology, read books, learned and lost faith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.   First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

First habitable planet confirmed. Scientists believe harbors life and possibly sent signal.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next