Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance

Go down 
+6
SOKO
RPup0123
Jruq
Bigs03
LTFG
OU
10 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 pm

http://mmamania.com/2009/08/25/keith-jardine-doesnt-rule-out-a-techno-viking-entrance/
“I think it’s funny, man. When people ask me on the street and stuff, I always them that, Yes, it was me, and it was a long time ago, and that kind of stuff. And I have a lot of fun with it, but I think I’d have to take some techno dance lessons first. I think I’d rather come out to … I like weird music, I’d rather use Tom Waits or something first. I don’t know, man, I don’t know. We’ll see. Maybe. I like practical jokes, so we’ll see what happens. I don’t know if they’ll let me fight in those shorts, though.”
Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance Viking

Last edited by OUSOONERSOU on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 pm

best new I ever heard, had to share it
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:02 pm

He would go instant legend if he did it...
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wow, I'm not what you'd call a Jardine fan, however, if he came out as the Techno Viking I would instantly become one.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 pm

I've always liked Keith for his attitude, heart and grit... And have ripped him regularly for his inconsistency. He goes Techno Viking, I will NEVER say a bad thing about him again!
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Keith, you are at the gates of Valhalla with a shot at immortality
Back to top Go down
RPup0123
RPup0123

Favorite Fighter(s) : Kalib Starnes

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Shit, I was thinking about sitting 102 out, this news is gonna cost me $55.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:56 pm

thats worth $55 all day long. just curious where is it $55 in atlanta its $45 for regular and HD. any ways thats better than the buffer 360 IMO. war dean of mean
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:58 pm

The way he talks about it he won't do it next fight. He wants to try another weird song first.
"I think I’d rather come out to … I like weird music, I’d rather use Tom Waits or something first"
Back to top Go down
RPup0123
RPup0123

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm so excited about this news, I'm donating $10 extra!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 pm

He should come out with the Techno Viking
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
The way he talks about it he won't do it next fight. He wants to try another weird song first.
"I think I’d rather come out to … I like weird music, I’d rather use Tom Waits or something first"

As long as he doesn't go BJ and come out to Crazy... The only way BJ can go down from that crap is to go Jonas Bros or that Mayer guy. Wouldn't that be great to hear "Say What You Mean To Say" 40 times on the way to the cage... Just put a bullet in me now, thanks...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:43 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

As long as he doesn't go BJ and come out to Crazy... The only way BJ can go down from that crap is to go Jonas Bros or that Mayer guy. Wouldn't that be great to hear "Say What You Mean To Say" 40 times on the way to the cage... Just put a bullet in me now, thanks...

I want to see him come out to Livin La Vida Loca, LOL
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:58 pm

that would be quite funny.. im not a fan of jardine but i wud stop hating on him for a couple days if he did this hahaha
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Jardine is one of the worlds best 205'rs and would instantly be number 1 p4p if he came out to this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
RPup0123
RPup0123

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Jruq wrote:
Keith, you are at the gates of Valhalla with a shot at immortality

+1 So true.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:55 pm

if he could actually get the moves down and maybe braided his little gotee thing than it would be the best walk in hands down.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:57 pm

Jardine can barely string a combination together and is the most clumsy looking fighter this side of Capt Poopy McManiac, no way can he hang with those moves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:34 pm

lmao please do it Kieth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance   Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

Jardine considers Techno Viking Entrance
Page 1 of 1