Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?

Go down 
+11
Ziggy116
Ludo
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
captain organic
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
MMAEYES
SOKO
OU
bobbitt15
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:28 pm

I'm on the 5 hour power wagon now. I blame Weezy for getting me hooked. Dude averages like 3 a day.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:44 pm

OU wrote:
I'm on the 5 hour power wagon now. I blame Weezy for getting me hooked. Dude averages like 3 a day.
DAMN! not a fan of those at all... do they work?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:50 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Yeah, it's easier for me to down then a cup of coffee or a whole energy drink. Easier on my stomach in the morning.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:51 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Yeah, it's easier for me to down then a cup of coffee or a whole energy drink. Easier on my stomach in the morning.
im trying to cut down on energy drinks period. not good for the body. as i said, i drink a lot of naked juice to get me vitamins
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:53 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
im trying to cut down on energy drinks period. not good for the body. as i said, i drink a lot of naked juice to get me vitamins
I need more then vitamins in the morning, I need a jump start. I can down some Vitamin Water but that won't wake me up. I have stopped with energy drinks, but I use the 5 hour power from time to time.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:05 pm

OU wrote:

You should try the 6 hour power
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:20 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OU wrote:

You should try the 6 hour power
Naw that seems excessive.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:21 pm

That is the best part.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCt0JsGya0JmtApCBADFFEZOqPG9nObAtFUvhDWvQlFbsW0uvz3g
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Thread = necro'd
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:46 pm

OU wrote:
I use to work at a call center, I had 10 hour shifts and didn't get off until 1am so I use to drink an orange Monster everyday. But never drank more then 1. It was either that or 3 cups of coffee with more sugar then coffee.

Monster Khaos is the shit!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:09 pm

It's not out of the norm for me to put down a pot of coffee, a blue full throttle and a 5 hour energy in the same day. I really dont fuck around.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:13 pm

i drink two sugar free rockstars a day. One in the morning and one in the afternoon.

I used to drink up to 4 tall rockstars or bookoos a day when i was like 19 but i started feeling dizzy and shaky. So i cut it to two smaller sugar frees.

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
It's not out of the norm for me to put down a pot of coffee, a blue full throttle and a 5 hour energy in the same day. I really dont fuck around.

Blue Agave Full Throttle is the shit. I'd buy it by the case if it wasn't expensive as fuck to ship.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Blue Agave Full Throttle is the shit. I'd buy it by the case if it wasn't expensive as fuck to ship.

It is expensive as hell and most places don't have it. When I see 2 for $3 it's over.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:14 pm

I've never even seen them on sale. Usually all I can find on sale are Amp and the occasional Monster 2 for $3. If I saw Full Throttles 2 for $3 I'd buy like 20 on principle alone.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

It is expensive as hell and most places don't have it. When I see 2 for $3 it's over.

Monster had some Military drink that was $1.59 each a few months ago at the store by my work. The store marked every kind of Monster down for like 2 months and I was killing Khaos every day. It was the best fuck up ever at any store and I knew it every day when I bought one or two.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:53 pm

The Monster Rehab is great, love that they now have the green tea one as well. 5 Hour energy is great, the Stacker stuff did nothing for me when I tried it after the inlaws thought I needed it in my stocking
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:36 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Monster had some Military drink that was $1.59 each a few months ago at the store by my work. The store marked every kind of Monster down for like 2 months and I was killing Khaos every day. It was the best fuck up ever at any store and I knew it every day when I bought one or two.
a local grocery chain my brother works for ordered WAY TOO much of amp energy drinks, so they marked them down to 3 for a buck... i got a shit ton
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:41 pm

You guys ever had an Areoshot?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:45 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
You guys ever had an Areoshot?
Nope. Weezy had this shit called "Tweek" or something like that. It was on sale. He was all about it when he had super crackhead energy for 24hrs. But now he knows it's the Devil's Nectar.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:49 pm

Yeah, I've had tweaker, they are basically like a 5 hour energy extra strength, or a 2.5 hour energy for me.

Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 Tweaker_Energy_S_4cdeb61c2c79f

Areoshot is an inhalant.

Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 Aeroshot-Pure-EnergyAre 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 Aeroshot
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Tweaker is a much different feeling for me then 5 hour energy. I like 5 hour energy extra strength. It's still mild enough for me, but effective enough for the mornings/late night gaming. Have you tried the Aero Shot? Never heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Remember when that canned oxygen or whatever it was, was popular? I think even King Mo and other fighters got some between rounds before it was outlawed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 Pump_It_2__46539_zoom

Snort a rail of this stuff. not bath salts. Whooooooooo.

Or you could put a dash in your drink. If you ever hit that white, this stuff is for you. Less comedown. Cheaper. Kind of a midway between adderal and coke in how I would describe the effects.

Over under on how long it takes wolf to try meth and lose all his teeth?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?   Are 5 hour energy's bad for you? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are 5 hour energy's bad for you?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next