Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Current QBs that will go down as better QBs then Favre

Go down 
+2
OU
LA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Current QBs that will go down as better QBs then Favre - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current QBs that will go down as better QBs then Favre   Current QBs that will go down as better QBs then Favre - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:54 pm

He doesn't use it though, he's probably faster then V-Young and Garrard too, but they use it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Current QBs that will go down as better QBs then Favre - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current QBs that will go down as better QBs then Favre   Current QBs that will go down as better QBs then Favre - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:58 pm

LA wrote:
He doesn't use it though, he's probably faster then V-Young and Garrard too, but they use it.

Yeah that is true, he isn't as effective of a runner. But he is probably the 2nd fasted starting QB in the league. I know SF was dead wrong for picking him over Rodgers but that doesn't change the fact that that he was the better athlete. I forgot just how fast he was until MNF this year. The announcers immediately talked about his athletic ability after a couple big runs and reference the draft. Kid can fly for a QB.
Back to top Go down

Current QBs that will go down as better QBs then Favre
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3