Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?

Go down 
+14
SOKO
NoRegret
NJBeatdown86
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
josh200612
LA
Cu Bu
OU
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Wolfgangsta
Diego408
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:44 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Come on LA, not even from this angle?
Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 JWoww_7a

Does X mark the spot?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:05 pm

LA wrote:
She looks like a man to me and has the worst boob job, Sam is the only bangable one, besides some of the chicks they bring back.

Snookie and that other one are tanks

aka grenades
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:07 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
LA wrote:
She looks like a man to me and has the worst boob job, Sam is the only bangable one, besides some of the chicks they bring back.

Snookie and that other one are tanks

aka grenades

Nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Diego408 wrote:
I think the 3 chicks besides Sam are just gross. Snooki is a little fat darwf, JWow is an old bitch with fake tits and Angelina is just plain gross. As for Sam, thats one fine lady. BTW Ali, have you seen snooki lately? shes fucking huge..... to the point its nasty.

Diego, you should know by know I love ladies with meat on their bones.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
I think the 3 chicks besides Sam are just gross. Snooki is a little fat darwf, JWow is an old bitch with fake tits and Angelina is just plain gross. As for Sam, thats one fine lady. BTW Ali, have you seen snooki lately? shes fucking huge..... to the point its nasty.

lol, thats true, I cant stand too much meat on the bones though, but hey everyoone has their own taste. I wouldnt be able to stand a woman being bigger than me hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

lol, thats true, I cant stand too much meat on the bones though, but hey everyoone has their own taste. I wouldnt be able to stand a woman being bigger than me hahahaha

hahah I feel ya.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:01 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
motor boat
Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 Jwoww-cleavage
Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 JWoww_7a

you'll run into her chest first

I dont get it and cant watch this show, not even funny, just stupid

Man Ali, I cant believe you'd want to hit Snooki, that's a dumpster fire loaded w/STDs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Gomez you should know my standards by now, don't you remember my Tila Tequila discussions in the Fans Of Fistic Arts group ?
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Not really, but Tila Tequila I can see

Lady Gaga or Snook though???? scratch

FUCK NO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:27 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Not really, but Tila Tequila I can see

Lady Gaga or Snook though???? scratch

FUCK NO

I find Snooki cute.

As for Gaga I liked how she looked in that Bad Romance video.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Cute?

She looks like an oompa loompa hooker
Back to top Go down
flapanther2001
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
flapanther2001

Favorite Fighter(s) : Aaron Pryor, Rocky Marciano, Arturo Gatti

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:51 pm

A: Half of them are not even Italian.
B: Most of them are not from NJ.
C: NONE of them are from the Jersey Shore.
D: Every "Reality" show is scripted.

I grew up in that town. I worked on the boardwalk and as a bartender & DJ for a long time. We used to beat up those Guido's for fun. They always acted like that, even 40 years ago. Nothing has changed aside from the fact that society will sit in front of the boob tube & watch these idiots now.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:36 pm

I agree with flapanther, those assholes usually clog up the roads in my town on the way down to the shore. I went to college in north NJ where all of those assholes are usually from/hang out, they behave that way year round.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:54 pm

I remember 10 years ago they had a jersey shore show. Some actual tough guy they followed around. Remember this dude?

Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 L_c4d24a5e9da84fe48fe01af88a5a8c79

Apparently MTV was smart in thinking that now people want to see less intelligent, more vain, freeloading co-eds fill in this show. They are so smart to know what America values.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:12 pm

That was the True Life episode, IIRC
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:09 am

I'm pretty sure Vinny is Italian...not sure about the other guys, unless his whole family was nothing but actors.

And yeah Ali, even I disagree about Snooki. She's just so intellectually fucked in the head it'd be like fucking a chimp or something. Girl's gotta have somethin upstairs for me too.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 pm

The guys seem italian, they all have italian last names I think, that Vinny guy is the biggest dork, how did he get on that show.

You shouldn't disagree about Snookie cause she has no brains, you should disgree cause she's nasty.

If this girl was orange this would be perfect

Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 WillyWonka
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:51 am

The Whole cast is Italian, Snooki is the mixed though.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:09 am

LA wrote:
The guys seem italian, they all have italian last names I think, that Vinny guy is the biggest dork, how did he get on that show.

You shouldn't disagree about Snookie cause she has no brains, you should disgree cause she's nasty.

Sorry, but a hot chick that is smart is way hotter than a dumb slut.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:13 am

NoRegret wrote:
LA wrote:

Only long term...
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:14 am

OU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
LA wrote:

Only long term...

Not always. Sometimes the hot, smart chicks are just looking to have fun too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:33 am

NoRegret wrote:
OU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
LA wrote:

Only long term...

Not always. Sometimes the hot, smart chicks are just looking to have fun too.

No I'm just saying for 1 night it is all the same. If you plan on talking to her the next day then personality comes into play. But for 1 night? Bad bitch is a bad bitch.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:14 pm

NoRegret wrote:
LA wrote:

Not the point and not what I said there, even if Snookie was smart she'd still be a basketball, that was the point.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:06 pm

I was off work yesterday at home getting baked all day, a Jersey Shore marathon was on. I figured as high as I was my IQ was low enough at the moment to watch the show. Plus what else is on during the day? I still feel ashamed I watched about 4 episodes yesterday. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:23 pm

entertain a grenade or decipher a bomb lol thats some good shit from pauly d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?   Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone here watch Jersey Shore?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next