Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ravens Finally Sign Serg

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Ravens Finally Sign Serg Empty
PostSubject: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:04 pm

man did that fall cost him alot of money, atleast he has something for the year and they will more than likely retain him

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:06 pm

1 year league minimum
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:31 pm

I wonder if he ever plays. I'm not a doctor but a fractured skull is serious business, especially in a time of concern over brain injuries. and I wonder if he can get insured and/or pass team physicals let alone still execute.

Doesn't really matter. He seems to have a normal life in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:03 pm

ya ive talked with him a good amount recently, he has the right attitude, isnt feeling sorry for himself, works out everyday and believes he will be cleared to play by the end of the year
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:16 pm

So people actually know that this post is about ;

The Baltimore Ravens announced that they have agreed to a contract with second-round rookie linebacker Sergio Kindle. The Texas product has been on the shelf since fracturing his skull after falling down two flights of stairs in July.

The Ravens are putting Kindle on the non-football injury list, which ends his 2010 season.

The Ravens were waiting on more clarity of Kindle's situation before inking him to a contract. Terms of Kindle’s deal have not been disclosed, though many suspect he signed for one year at the rookie minimum (which, this late in the season, is $282,000). He will arrive in Baltimore to make everything official on Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:28 pm

ya most people on here are aware that hes one of my good friends
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:47 pm

I wasn't and I have 23494 posts.

You have NFL connections, MMA connections, I think you were saying you were connected to hiphop artists somehow too. Did you spar with Ali?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:31 am

Birdofthad wrote:
ya ive talked with him a good amount recently, he has the right attitude, isnt feeling sorry for himself, works out everyday and believes he will be cleared to play by the end of the year

Hope it all works out for the best for him.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:13 am

thanks marble i hope it works out for him to

Last edited by Birdofthad on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:17 am

http://www.myspace.com/jackbirdbg

check out came up

beats made by the same guy that made Hit Dat Hoe and Fuck Everybody
oh ya and its featuring Serg, and clearly states my name in the intro so kinda hard to deny i know them
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:21 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
I wasn't and I have 23494 posts.

You have NFL connections, MMA connections, I think you were saying you were connected to hiphop artists somehow too. Did you spar with Ali?

guess who's who wolf

[img]Ravens Finally Sign Serg N7216611[/img]

[img]Ravens Finally Sign Serg N7216612[/img]

You partied with McLovin? Sweeeet!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:25 am

hahah dont worry ive gotten mclovin and harry potter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Finally Sign Serg   Ravens Finally Sign Serg Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Finally Sign Serg
Page 1 of 1