Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive

Go down 
+9
flapanther2001
SOKO
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
oggy420
Wolfgangsta
Birdofthad
WinstonSmith
Tobe06
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive Empty
PostSubject: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Not wanting to start any gay-bashing here (though I'm sure that's where this will go) just shocked by that figure in this day and age!

http://www.reuters.com/article/idCNN2315623720100923?rpc=44

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:42 pm

It doesn't pay to be a pole smoker.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:43 pm

wonder what the gay lesbians numbers look like
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Carpet munching is safer compared to what homosexual men engage in.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:48 pm

The worst part of the story is that 1/2 of them don't even know they are positive!
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:50 pm

All risky behavior has possible consequences.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Homosexuals are largely deviants and miscreants. I don't know if whatever makes them sexually operate completely outside the natural order also causes their brains to be more deviant, or if society simply funnels them down miscreant deviant pathways through intolerance, but the end result is the same. It's likely a mixture of both.

Gays on TV are a myth. Most gay men will fuck anything and anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:04 pm

lol

hate much?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 pm

I don't hate gays at all. I've met some really nice ones. However all of them also engaged in group sex activities and were deviants in their homosex lives. Just the reality of life dawg. But then again, speaking reality is considered bigotry in our society for fringe minority groups with real social problems. Like the one who gave me a ride after I got a flat tire on the interstate, he was on his way to a group sex thing and later told me he had three guys fuck him until they came inside him. He said he gave me the ride initially because he'd hoped to suck my cock. I could sense it on the initial ride and kept the conversation about guns, guts, football, death metal etc. Or the first one I worked with who had a boyfriend but told me if not for his boyfriend he'd get on as much dick as he could, and that honestly it was a struggle not to. Or the one I lived next door to who was bisexual, had different dudes leavin out of there every night, and offered to suck my cock once as well.

This is why it won't ever get any better. The very mentioning of the rampant unprotected promiscuity is considered hate in our society.

It's kind of obvious though when you think about it. Most guys if left to their own devices would fuck as many hot chicks as they could. Gays, while into being gay, are still guys at the end of the day. No wonder they have sex so much with eachother.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I don't hate gays at all. I've met some really nice ones. However all of them also engaged in group sex activities and were deviants in their homosex lives. Just the reality of life dawg. But then again, speaking reality is considered bigotry in our society for fringe minority groups with real social problems. Like the one who gave me a ride after I got a flat tire on the interstate, he was on his way to a group sex thing and later told me he had three guys fuck him until they came inside him. He said he gave me the ride initially because he'd hoped to suck my cock. I could sense it on the initial ride and kept the conversation about guns, guts, football, death metal etc. Or the first one I worked with who had a boyfriend but told me if not for his boyfriend he'd get on as much dick as he could, and that honestly it was a struggle not to. Or the one I lived next door to who was bisexual, had different dudes leavin out of there every night, and offered to suck my cock once as well.

This is why it won't ever get any better. The very mentioning of the rampant unprotected promiscuity is considered hate in our society.

It's kind of obvious though when you think about it. Most guys if left to their own devices would fuck as many hot chicks as they could. Gays, while into being gay, are still guys at the end of the day. No wonder they have sex so much with eachother.

This. Dudes wanna bone what hey like all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:29 pm

you labeling all gays as "deviant" sounds a lot like hate. But hey, i dont completely understand that lifestyle. All i know is this thing where people are trying to fight gays from serving in the military is ridiculous. Like it or not gay people are here to stay and most likely their numbers are going to rise. I don't think that it is a choice. And i certainly don't think that a lifestyle choice like that should be a deciding factor in whether you can serve this country in the military. I know the military is supposed to be all macho and the toughest of the tough, but that has nothing to do with sexual preference or lifestyle choices. That is just pure hate and inferiority complex. If a gay guy can be just as good of a soldier as a strait guy, then why not let his serve his country?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:52 pm

There are a lot of reasons why you wouldn't want homosexuals in certain situations in the military. You're convincing yourself of PC contrivances if you believe otherwise. In certain situations the law is a negative because there are jobs gays could do without being a problem.

Oggy, you really don't understand the "gay culture" at all. It is very, very deviant. The reasons are debatable. Maybe they wouldn't have formed a deviant culture if there was not bigotry, maybe they would have. But go to a gay club and see for yourself.

In short ogg, there is a reason 1-5 have aids.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Wolf is blunt but he's right.

I know six gay men on a personal level. I know 2 of them have HIV/AIDS and 1 other has Hep C. The one with hepatitis told me about a dozen of gay men would meet up at parties. Shoot up meth, most of the time not caring if they were sharing needles and pound hole all night without rubbers. I stopped him before he can get into as much detail as wolf got with his story but theres a reason HIV is so rampant with gay men. Deviance, multiple sex partners and completely unsafe sex have been part of that culture from the jump. Sad to say, and with people getting butthurt everytime somebody points out that a good percentage of gay men have HIV and that number looks to rise in the future they arent helping gays like they think they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:22 am

Wolf speaks harshly but he speaks the truth.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:51 am

Gay culture is by definition "deviant" because it deviates from the norm of society. Deviant does not equal evil. Moral judgements are subjective. The only thing making this behaviour dangerous are the diseases which can be spread (putting aside the drug use - not exactly the only ones doing that).

As far as gays in the military it shouldn't be an issue at all. Straight soliders don't have the same rights to personal freedom they do in civil society either; sexual contact between any soliders is prohibited, so what difference does it make? If you can't have sex period, how does someone's sexual orientation effect you? It doesn't, unless you're homophobic or bigoted.

To me the most annoying thing about gay people is how they automatically get to be the arbiters of style - deciding what's cool and what isn't. How did that happen?!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:49 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Wow I feel sorry for wolf to be offered sex by that many gay men. I would be mentally disturbed for the rest of my life but thats just me. You have a good point wolf. My moms adopted brother was gay as knitting set and I had heard stories of all the sex parties he had growing up and of course he was HIV positive. Dont know what there mind set is but I guess its like fuck it im gay and different than most so Im going to live my sex life to the fullest just like a drug addict gets wasted every day cause they know they more than likely will not have a bright future. Not exactly sure just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
flapanther2001
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
flapanther2001

Favorite Fighter(s) : Aaron Pryor, Rocky Marciano, Arturo Gatti

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Which is why you often hear that old line.."I'm not gay....my boyfriend is."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:14 am

Tobe06 wrote:
Gay culture is by definition "deviant" because it deviates from the norm of society. Deviant does not equal evil. Moral judgements are subjective. The only thing making this behaviour dangerous are the diseases which can be spread (putting aside the drug use - not exactly the only ones doing that).

As far as gays in the military it shouldn't be an issue at all. Straight soliders don't have the same rights to personal freedom they do in civil society either; sexual contact between any soliders is prohibited, so what difference does it make? If you can't have sex period, how does someone's sexual orientation effect you? It doesn't, unless you're homophobic or bigoted.

To me the most annoying thing about gay people is how they automatically get to be the arbiters of style - deciding what's cool and what isn't. How did that happen?!

Evil doesn't even exist.

If you can't see how gays in the military would be a problem in certain situations you're forcing yourself to believe things. You think you're free of moral baggage but you're not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:49 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Homosexuals are largely deviants and miscreants. I don't know if whatever makes them sexually operate completely outside the natural order also causes their brains to be more deviant, or if society simply funnels them down miscreant deviant pathways through intolerance, but the end result is the same. It's likely a mixture of both.

Gays on TV are a myth. Most gay men will fuck anything and anyone.
This is the stupidest shit I have ever read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:51 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Man Wolf must seem very gay to have that many gay guys hit on him in that way.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:53 am

I've tried very hard to be PC on this subject but it's difficult if not impossible. If anyone has ever had a gay male friend, they know that most of the time, the gay guy gets the wrong idea. They think there's a fudge packer inside of every straight man just waiting to get out. On the other hand, I'm disgusted with people who physically attack homosexuals because of their sexual preference and I don't like laws prohibiting gays from participating in main stream society. Gay marriage, for example, is none of my business. I have a hard time with the logic against it. Reason being, I don't nor do most straight guys have any attraction to the gay community. How the hell is gay marriage going to change that?

I also have a problem with gays being prohibited from teaching in schools. Why is this? Because they're going to turn out your son? When I was 13, I was approached by a gay male and kicked his ass all around a restaurant (Burger King employee). Don't be fooled. If a kid is 13 and screwing around with guys, he's gay. Just recall when you were 13. Were you sneaking into straight porn or gay porn movie theaters? Adults are super dumb when it comes to kids and sexuality. As a 13 year old kid, I was super shy around everyone except my friends and family. That said, an affair with a playboy bunny would've made me a very happy little guy, not a sociopath. lol. I think gay kids have that same state of mind with gay adults, though I do condone long jail sentences for gay males having affairs with high school students. Not fair? I could care less. I support a double standard here.

Also, Aids and HIV are a problem for straight women having sexual relations with closet homosexuals. I think this is the way at least 90 percent of non drug using women get HIV and Aids. HBO ran a documentary on closet gays politicians who have an anti gay stance. They were mostly Republican and middle aged white males. In my opinion, these are the most dangerous type of gay males. Please note that these type of men are in all societies and I'm in no way suggesting they're more prevelant in White society. If anything, the opposite is true. Any idiot can figure out why the GOP was targeted by a gay or liberal filmmaker. However, my point here is that those living a lie and causing women to take unknown risks are the most dangerous. I've found that this type of gay male will pretend to have an intense hate toward gays to cover up his own habit of squeaking both sides of the oil well. So what's the answer to protecting society against Aids? Straight America can no longer ignore Gay America. Gay Marriage will become a reality. However, one thing these guys like to do is OUT other gay males. LET THEM DO IT. WHEN THEY TALK... LISTEN. When they write, read their publications. Your daughters life may depend on it. (Note: John Travolta's wife isn't looking too happy these days) LOL

Last edited by 4445Frank on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:53 am

soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Man Wolf must seem very gay to have that many gay guys hit on him in that way.
Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 am

[quote="Tobe06"]Gay culture is by definition "deviant" because it deviates from the norm of society. Deviant does not equal evil. Moral judgements are subjective. The only thing making this behaviour dangerous are the diseases which can be spread (putting aside the drug use - not exactly the only ones doing that).

To me the most annoying thing about gay people is how they automatically get to be the arbiters of style - deciding what's cool and what isn't. How did that happen?![/quote]
LMAO
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:03 am

[quote="soonermark890"]
Tobe06 wrote:

To me the most annoying thing about gay people is how they automatically get to be the arbiters of style - deciding what's cool and what isn't. How did that happen?![/quote]LMAO
When I go out on the weekends, I like jeans and a tee shirt. As long as they're clean, I couldn't give a shit. Gays seem to be obsessed with clothes much like women. There was once a show called "Queer eye for the straight guy" or some such shit. I don't recall the name of the show. I'd be happy if they kept their eyes off of me and what the fuck it is I'm wearing. That's getting too close for comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:09 am

4445Frank wrote:
I've tried very hard to be PC on this subject but it's difficult if not impossible. If anyone has ever had a gay male friend, they know that most of the time, the gay guy gets the wrong idea. They think there's a fudge packer inside of every straight man just waiting to get out. On the other hand, I'm disgusted with people who physically attack homosexuals because of their sexual preference and I don't like laws prohibiting gays from participating in main stream society. Gay marriage, for example, is none of my business. I have a hard time with the logic against it. Reason being, I don't nor do most straight guys have any attraction to the gay community. How the hell is gay marriage going to change that? I also have a problem with gays being prohibited from teaching in schools. Why is this? Because they're going to turn out your son? When I was 13, I was approached by a gay male and kicked his ass all around a restaurant (Burger King employee). Don't be fooled. If a kid is 13 and screwing around with guys, he's gay. Just recall when you were 13. Were you sneaking into straight porn or gay porn movie theaters? Adults are super dumb when it comes to kids and sexuality. As a 13 year old kid, I was super shy around everyone except my friends and family. That said, an affair with a playboy bunny would've made me a very happy little guy, not a sociopath. lol. I think gay kids have that same state of mind with gay adults, though I do condone long jail sentences for gay males having affairs with high school students. Not fair? I could care less. I support a double standard here. Also, Aids and HIV are a problem for straight women having sexual relations with closet homosexuals. I think this is the way at least 90 percent of non drug using women get HIV and Aids. HBO ran a documentary on closet gays politicians who have an anti gay stance. They were mostly Republican and middle aged white males. In my opinion, these are the most dangerous type of gay males. Please note that these type of men are in all societies and I'm in no way suggesting they're more prevelant in White society. If anything, the opposite is true. Any idiot can figure out why the GOP was targeted by a gay or liberal filmmaker. However, my point here is that those living a lie and causing women to take unknown risks are the most dangerous. I've found that this type of gay male will pretend to have an intense hate toward gays to cover up his own habit of squeaking both sides of the oil well. So what's the answer to protecting society against Aids? Straight America can no longer ignore Gay America. Gay Marriage will become a reality. However, one thing these guys like to do is OUT other gay males. LET THEM DO IT. WHEN THEY TALK... LISTEN. When they write, read their publications. Your daughters life may depend on it. (Note: John Travolta's wife isn't looking too happy these days) LOL

Damn Frank, So what is your opinion on abortion. I figure your answer will kill what ever spare time I have today. LOL

I agree with you on the hidden gay situation. The big problem with all this is that they are practicing unprotected sex. I dont agree with any of this evil deviant crap some people are talking about. I have a gay uncle who me and my wife hang around all the time. He has had three boyfriends in his life. Some gays/people in general are promiscuous. That happens all over society not just on the gay side. As for someone who mentioned go to the gay clubs and see for yourself. I ask is it different in the straight clubs? All I see in the clubs that I have been to is girls grinding on 5 different dudes and then taking one home later that night. Its the same shit. People who go to places like that are looking to fuck. Plain and simple no matter if its gay or straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive   1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive Empty

Back to top Go down

1 in 5 gay/bi men in US cities HIV positive
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next