Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recession is over???

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
marbleheadmaui
Birdofthad
WinstonSmith
LTFG
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Recession is over??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recession is over???   Recession is over??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:35 pm

i understand. But the whole idea of illegal immigration is hypocritical. Unless you have native american blood, you are a decedent of an immigrant in this country. I work with an Ecuadorian woman who is an illegal immigrant. She is the hardest working person i have ever met. She works countless hours at several jobs to support her family that is here in the u.s. and her family back home. Do you know why she is denied papers? Because she doesn't have the money to pay for a lawyer. I have more respect for her than i do for any of the american born managers i work for. Her work ethic and respect for others makes her more valuable to the work force than any ceo or general manager. Things like this give me perspective. When ignorant people say immigrants are taking our jobs i laugh. They are here to take the jobs that no one wants and yet they give everything they have for those jobs. 80 hour work weeks at dead end jobs to better your family makes you a good enough person to be American as far as im concerned. Her values are more american than the politicans that lead us.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Recession is over???   Recession is over??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:42 pm

wasnt the Bush administration like a year late in announcing the recession?

so this is only fitting haha
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Recession is over???   Recession is over??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i understand. But the whole idea of illegal immigration is hypocritical. Unless you have native american blood, you are a decedent of an immigrant in this country. I work with an Ecuadorian woman who is an illegal immigrant. She is the hardest working person i have ever met. She works countless hours at several jobs to support her family that is here in the u.s. and her family back home. Do you know why she is denied papers? Because she doesn't have the money to pay for a lawyer. I have more respect for her than i do for any of the american born managers i work for. Her work ethic and respect for others makes her more valuable to the work force than any ceo or general manager. Things like this give me perspective. When ignorant people say immigrants are taking our jobs i laugh. They are here to take the jobs that no one wants and yet they give everything they have for those jobs. 80 hour work weeks at dead end jobs to better your family makes you a good enough person to be American as far as im concerned. Her values are more american than the politicans that lead us.

That's all cool and I agree, but what I say about McCain in terms of this thread has nothing whatsoever to do with immigration. It's about the creation and consequences of Public Law 93-531 and Public Law S.1003.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Recession is over???   Recession is over??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Quote :
i understand. But the whole idea of illegal immigration is hypocritical.

With all due respect, this is PC liberal horseshit garbage rotting in the sun with feces coating it infested with maggots, AIDS and festering herpes.

Every nation under that logic is a nation of immigrants, technically, no? England is a nation of Anglo/Saxon immigrants from 1000 years ago. Italy is a nation of Germanic immigrants from 1000-1500 years ago. France is a nation of Frankish immigrants. The Natives who Europeans first encountered came here from somewhere else and supplanted prior groups as well.

Swedish or Irish immigrants from 100+ years ago =/= some border jumping migrant who adds nothing of value other than manual labor to the economy. Those people entered legally and brought with them valuable trades that didn't involve cartel hits, picking strawberries or working in a meat plant.

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Recession is over???   Recession is over??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:09 pm

http://www.ufw.org/toj_play/TOJNEW_12_JAL.html

i dare ya to take em up on their offer wolfy
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Recession is over???   Recession is over??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:15 pm

oggy420 wrote:

Wrong again. Indians are NOT native to the USA either. They just got here first. Wink
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Recession is over???   Recession is over??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:47 am

I try not to even think about the recession anymore to be honest guys. Its just a plate full of stress that I dont need accumulating up on me.

Right now, I am just trying to take each day as they come in stride...trying to take things a little easier, and not stress as much. Trying to figure out my life and career and what not with the economy the way it is, is a hard enough task in its own right.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Recession is over???   Recession is over??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:48 am

And personally, I feel that some industries are presently not feeling any whiplash from the recession whatsoever. Some small business owners are thriving while others are dwindling...s'just how it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recession is over???   Recession is over??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recession is over???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2