Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:

Go down 
+6
GDPofDRC
timthebim
oggy420
OU
Cu Bu
LA
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:26 pm

I'm sure you are much higher on Addai then I am.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:32 pm

And that's why you offered for him? You're like my buddy who keeps sending me texts of Marshall for Randy, I know you want the player so quit telling me it helps my team.

Also you have to include a long note trying to convince me the trade is good for me, you have much to learn.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:36 pm

LA wrote:
And that's why you offered for him? You're like my buddy who keeps sending me texts of Marshall for Randy, I know you want the player so quit telling me it helps my team.

Also you have to include a long note trying to convince me the trade is good for me, you have much to learn.

Ehhh, I could use another RB. He is about on the same level as my other RBs. Between PT and Ronnie. I have WRs so I can afford to give a couple for 1 RB. Honestly the other offers I sent are better then one I sent you. But that is just because the players matchup better for other teams.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Not Addai fan, but in fantasy, with his team, he been a very consistent scorer, I know he scored like 190 last season. I couldn't use those players anyways though
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:46 pm

LA wrote:
Not Addai fan, but in fantasy, with his team, he been a very consistent scorer, I know he scored like 190 last season. I couldn't use those players anyways though

Yeah it was more of an after thought. I still wouldn't be willing to trade Ronnie or PT for him at this point. We just don't have any players IMO that really matchup for the trade. Most people you'd want I'm not willing to part with for him. Most that I am willing to part with wouldn't do you much good anyways.
I'm trying to land Barber from Spurs just for some slightly better RB depth. Shouldn't take much to get him, he doesn't have a lot of value.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:53 pm

My team is nasty not sure I even want to do anymore trades
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Toss up for me right now. Start Matt Ryan @ Cleveland or start Sam Bradford @ Detroit?

Both the Browns and Lions give up a lot of points to QBs and Ryan and Bradford have been playing decent ball so far. I'm torn. Gut says Ryan right now. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:21 pm

LA wrote:
Happens, think it was Verly, Peavy, Guillen and Lidge for Cargo and Holliday

Yeah it was something like that and actually I thought Cargo would fade down the stretch thats how smart I am LOL.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:10 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Toss up for me right now. Start Matt Ryan @ Cleveland or start Sam Bradford @ Detroit?

Both the Browns and Lions give up a lot of points to QBs and Ryan and Bradford have been playing decent ball so far. I'm torn. Gut says Ryan right now. Any thoughts?

Hmm, tough call, Ryan is typically a better play and has much better targets, but Cleveland, IDK Atlanta could end up running he ball a ton. I think the St L/Detroit game could end up being a shootout, Hill has been playing pretty well, therefore Bradford might end up throwing for some good yardage with 2+ TDs. I'd go Bradford, but go with your gut
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:51 am

I would go Bradford also. The Lions give up a ton of pass yards and passing TDs. There defense is dreadful so LA is probably right in the fact that it maybe a shootout.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:12 pm

yo guys my money league

i am thinking of going after a better qb

i have

qb- Mcnabb,Flacco

rb- AD, A bradshaw,RunDMC, CJ

wr- B marshall, M austin,A boldin

Te- Keller,Z miller

keller is #2 score totatl for TEs while Miller is #4.

threw a feeler for rogers, the manning owner has shit rbs
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:44 am

CJ is Chris Johnson I'm assuming?

Then you have excellent trade abit, use Flacco, Bradshaw and one of the TEs and you should be able to score one of the top 3 QBs, probably could get Manning if the guy's RBs are real shit and his TE is fairly weak, if he has Finley with his injury today you should be golden.

Even without it your team is solid and Flacco has a nice schedule down the stretch
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:46 am

Fantasy is annoying sometimes, my one money league I have the 2nd highest scoring team overall and I'm gonna lose back to back weeks with the 2nd highest scoring team for the week.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:34 pm

sorry LA its CJ spiller.

12 man league wish I could have AD,CJ and Miles with Bmarsh and boldin
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:55 pm

U have a very solid team CuBua. I wouldnt make a move unless it is a killing in your favor.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Then you have to keep Bradshaw, what do you play, QB, 3 WRs, 2 RBs and TE? If so try and move Flacco, McFadden while he still has value andyour TE of choice for a QB, otherwise stand pat
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 pm

yeah I usually go 3 rb but this week I will go 2 rb 3 wr

we have a rb/wr flex
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Yeah but you have 3 great WR so you're cool, if you could swing Marshall for a top RB I'd consider it though, RBs score more, but I'm talking a top top RB.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:23 pm

I can't even believe I'm 3-2 right now with all the injuries my team has absorbed. I have a feeling my team is going to fall off fairly soon.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Your team isfine,got any pieces to trade? not to me in general.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 am

Just made a trade with Z, I hated to give up the best D in the league but I needed a RB bad.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Yeah I just seen that Bigs wish I had Pittsburghs defense lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:35 pm

I'd want them this week for sure, first time I've seen a D traded straight up, Bigs needed an RB though, BJGE could be solid.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:22 am

Yeah its rare to see defenses traded straight up but the Steelers D has been awesome this season in fantasy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:29 am

you guys take this shit seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next