Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:

Go down 
+6
GDPofDRC
timthebim
oggy420
OU
Cu Bu
LA
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm

LA wrote:
Best is miles better then Smith, he had his chance, they've seen what Best can do, Knox is solid, it's not just by default, he is pretty good, but whateves.

Ehh I'm not buying either guy. I know Best>Smith but Smith will still take some carries away on an already bad team. I could be wrong here, I just prefer the sure thing with Wayne.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:35 pm

You will be wrong

Just traded Colston for Charles, didn't need to do it at all, but love the value.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:44 pm

LA wrote:
You will be wrong

Just traded Colston for Charles, didn't need to do it at all, but love the value.

I doubt it. Reggie isn't going anywhere and will outscore Knox and Rice. Smart choice is Reggie. You have to admit there are some "?" for Rice and Vikes, nothing is a given until he is on the field and making catches.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Wrong about Smith stealing a chunk of carries away
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:05 pm

LA wrote:
Wrong about Smith stealing a chunk of carries away

A chunk of points. Carries plus TDs. Best has value now. Let's check back in about 5 weeks and see where he is. I have no problems saying I was wrong if that is the case.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Just got Dre for Best, Alex Smith and Sidney Rice, let the arguments insue
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Who is Dre? Andre Johnson?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:15 pm

You got value out of Rice because Spurs is a Vikes fan, you got the deal because u threw in a QB and a flashy player in Best. To be fair though Spurs is in desperate need of help and his current team is just dead weight in this league. Maybe a trade will keep him interested.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:16 pm

I threw in Best so it would pass by the vetos, and yeah he needed a QB bad.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:18 pm

LA wrote:
I threw in Best so it would pass by the vetos, and yeah he needed a QB bad.

He needs a QB and a spark. Best MIGHT give him that. He needs something bad.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Me and Cubes arguing, we should bring all discussion over here and hit the 1000 mark again
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:39 pm

LA wrote:
Me and Cubes arguing, we should bring all discussion over here and hit the 1000 mark again

I glanced at that this morning. Whats the issue? The Dre trade?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:56 pm

I might be upset with that trade if dre wasnt hurt so much so far. he wont be 100 percent all season with that ankle I dont think.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:47 pm

OU wrote:
LA wrote:

Not really the trade just he said farve and bowe are shit which as of now they are, but gave rice and A smith value. I cannot let him talk out of both sides of his neck , in anyones mind Farve>smith bowe>(injured) RIce.

he also said bowe is dropped in all 10 of his leagues. Bowe was the 30th ranked WR before his bye and owned by 98.6 % of leagues. Just gave him facts and he is still not disputing them just talking around them.

I think he made a great wager here, doubt best continues, one huge game is the greatest % of his points.

If DRE is healthy LA gets a huge trade here basically for best. SMart guy in that respect
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:22 pm

LA is very good at making trades sound great that are really doo doo lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
OU wrote:
LA wrote:

Not really the trade just he said farve and bowe are shit which as of now they are, but gave rice and A smith value. I cannot let him talk out of both sides of his neck , in anyones mind Farve>smith bowe>(injured) RIce.

he also said bowe is dropped in all 10 of his leagues. Bowe was the 30th ranked WR before his bye and owned by 98.6 % of leagues. Just gave him facts and he is still not disputing them just talking around them.

I think he made a great wager here, doubt best continues, one huge game is the greatest % of his points.

If DRE is healthy LA gets a huge trade here basically for best. SMart guy in that respect

I'm just copying what I wrote on the page to save time u say similar things anyways.

Where do I say Favre is less valuable? I do not, I say Smith has scored double the points thus far, but he's a throw in with Best and Rice, not simply a Favre for Dre trade basically. On the %owned shit, what does that have to do with other leagues I'm in? I still laugh everytime I read you bringing that up. That % owned has dropped to 93 since this started, it is 83 on Yahoo, which means people are droppin him, not unfathomable to think he's dropped in my leagues, and I checked and it's 8-10. Therefore using him as a selling point with Favre who had no Moss at the time and has scored 17 pts thus far is going get called out in a Dre trade. The facts you gave are irrelevant dealing with what I said about my leagues.

Much love
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:35 pm

timthebim wrote:

You fell for it, thanks for Cargo and Holliday
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:27 am

LA for love of titties

you said my guys were not of any value but you made a case yours were, best aside.

Thats the only point I am trying to make.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Not enough value to warrant the trade was mine

Those guys are throw ins with Best, and Smith will be a starter for his team, Rice could have big value down the line, I have him stashed on 3 other teams.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:17 pm

LA wrote:
timthebim wrote:

You fell for it, thanks for Cargo and Holliday

I did fall for it didnt I lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:39 am

Happens, think it was Verly, Peavy, Guillen and Lidge for Cargo and Holliday
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:23 am

sent out a couple of offers
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:22 pm

No
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:24 pm

LA wrote:
No

Sorry, I had an LA moment. I tried again. But I don't expect u to like it much more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:   Fantasy League Trades and General Talk: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy League Trades and General Talk:
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next