Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We've reached 200 members

Go down 
+7
LTFG
marbleheadmaui
Tobe06
GDPofDRC
WinstonSmith
killerofchicken
OU
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

We've reached 200 members Empty
PostSubject: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:22 am

What number would you like it to reach?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:30 am

I'm more worried about active members. 200 is very misleading. We have far few active members on here. I just like quality, active members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 am

True. The past few days have been too quiet.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:46 am

not a whole lot of mma going on nowa days, it should pick up
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
True. The past few days have been too quiet.

Yeah I have been working half days this week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:56 am

Many of the people on the list are no longer active.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:01 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:

Yep that is exactly what I said. Plus a couple guys had problems and had to make another account. Like BBC and Krazyhorse both have 2 names on there.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:05 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Yep that is exactly what I said. Plus a couple guys had problems and had to make another account. Like BBC and Krazyhorse both have 2 names on there.

It's still far and away better than ESPN.That place has really gone to hell.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Yea I bet, it was amazing how far the MMA board fell. I imagine it was the same for the boxing side. When you lose all the best posters that have been there for years it changes things big time.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:14 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Yea I bet, it was amazing how far the MMA board fell. I imagine it was the same for the boxing side. When you lose all the best posters that have been there for years it changes things big time.

When you lose quality posters like Marble,Ali,ScottieVinson,JoeyGonzo,and ZingWings you're asking for trouble.There was a troll over there that was getting some of the old-timer's accounts banned.I was banned for two days for apparently hurting someone's feelings.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:34 pm

There are weird dead zones sometimes too. Like every weekday around 5pm pacific this board goes ghost town. Sometimes, if it's the middle of the day and only 3 or 4 people are logged on, I secretly fear that Islamicans launched an asteroid or perfect storm that obliterated the East Coast. Thank science for http://www.nyvibe.net/nyvibescam/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:42 pm

The post count has gone through the roof ever since all the boxing posters jumped ship from ESPN. You can thank us anytime you want. LOL
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:42 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

I check there everyone once in a while, but finding an intelligent thread or idea amid all that B.S. is super-annoying. Maybe I'm just too old for that Jr. High mentality... Ninja
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:44 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
The post count has gone through the roof ever since all the boxing posters jumped ship from ESPN. You can thank us anytime you want. LOL

After you thank us for paving the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Tobe06 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

I check there everyone once in a while, but finding an intelligent thread or idea amid all that B.S. is super-annoying. Maybe I'm just too old for that Jr. High mentality... Ninja
The other day I checked it out over there and there were 5 threads on the front page of people bitching about how shitty that site is now. The rest were Troll threads and Manny vs Pac bullshit.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Yeah the larger things get the shittier they become. Look at the human race for instance. o wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

OK fine I thank you guys for creating this game and I also thank the rest of the boxing posters like me for elevating that mother fucker. LOL
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:57 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

OK fine I thank you guys for creating this game and I also thank the rest of the boxing posters like me for elevating that mother fucker. LOL

Too bad the MMA section isn't as active as it use to be. Some people may not want to admit it but this board took a big hit losing LA, not only was he extremely active he was a big part in engaging conversation overall. Wolf may not want to admit it but he himself is far more active when me and LA are active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:01 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Too bad the MMA section isn't as active as it use to be. Some people may not want to admit it but this board took a big hit losing LA, not only was he extremely active he was a big part in engaging conversation overall. Wolf may not want to admit it but he himself is far more active when me and LA are active.
Wolf misses LA like the sun misses the flower in the depth of winter. LOL

The boxing section is huge now. It seems like we get a new person like once a week at least.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Not only did LA leave but a few other regulars are missing in action...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:19 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
That sucks. Did LA steal them?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:20 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

Yeah Spurs was gone before LA, Oggy is still semi-retired, not near as active as before. Combat had a couple spurts but was never too active here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Farmer still M.I.A. and still a few others that are slipping my mind.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:43 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
you never know scratch
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:44 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
you never know scratch

Steal them and take them where? Come on now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've reached 200 members   We've reached 200 members Empty

Back to top Go down

We've reached 200 members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next