Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.

Go down 
+9
Birdofthad
Ludo
GDPofDRC
gomez1012
KrazyHorseBennett
captain organic
WinstonSmith
OU
SOKO
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Noons is a dumb ass

that owned Diaz
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Noons would murk either of these guys standing only in a cage. These cats are boxers, not strikers. Leg kick, body kick, leg kick, knee, faked takedown attempt, left hook, KO of the century.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:48 pm

The thing thats funny about this is Noons would be a pretty compatible matchup for a transitioning boxer. Unless Noons took them down and beat the shit out of him chances are Noons would not be the strongest representative for MMA.

To Noons credit he has been excellent at defending takedowns and even when black belts like Diaz have got him down or Conor Heun who has brown belt level BJJ he can defend himself or find his way back to his feet. Noons is not an elite level boxer. He's already taken a couple losses in boxing fighting the unknown competition he has. By MMA standards, he is an elite level boxer but if guys with skills lik Mayweather and Pac came into MMA with his takedown defense and atleast basic grappling sense which i think Noons has displayed, watch out.

They would still run into problems with guys like Randy Couture though...unless they have Liddell level sprawl or Machida level TDD.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:50 pm

That's true Wolf. Noons has pretty strong leg and body kicks as well. That would definetly play a huge factor in an MMA fight with pure boxers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm waiting for boxing as a standing art to be exposed in MMA by a striker who can clinch and kick. It wouldn't take long to remove a boxer completely from their comfort zone.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:30 pm

LOL. KJ has one win against a grappler who tried to strike with him and now he thinks he can take on Paq and May? And you guys say Nick is the crazy one?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 pm

He's crazy like a fox. He knows that he'd get paid win or lose in a boxing match and he also knows Mayweather would do 20 sit ups a day and spar a lil bit after lunch in preparation for that fight.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:36 pm

no i actually think KJ is delusional enough to think he stands a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Noons would murk either of these guys standing only in a cage. These cats are boxers, not strikers. Leg kick, body kick, leg kick, knee, faked takedown attempt, left hook, KO of the century.

If it's standing only Pacquaio would decimate Noons. Manny can take a ridiculous amount of punishment.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:43 pm

How does he handle leg kicks? Why do people think good boxers are good strikers?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:46 pm

why do mma fighters want to fight so many boxers????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
How does he handle leg kicks? Why do people think good boxers are good strikers?

You forget Wolfie, Manny has blitzing speed, he'd be able to catch Noons before he'd get into a rhythm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
why do mma fighters want to fight so many boxers????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that and they're arrogant enough to think their striking would match up well against elite boxers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Ya, because Pacman has superhuman speed that would overcome kicking and all other striking skills. Boxers are just that much better. Why? Because they're boxers, duh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Pac would kill him in the first 15 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:05 pm

KJ shoulder fakes a punch, Pac ducks into a headkick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
KJ shoulder fakes a punch, Pac ducks into a headkick.
LMAO Wolf you are crazy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Does Pac walk into K1 Max and school everyone there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yes
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yes

I would imagine Pac has some sick leg kicks all ready. Give him four months Muay Thai and he kills Noons. 2 ROUNDS TOPS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yes

I would imagine Pac has some sick leg kicks all ready. Give him four months Muay Thai and he kills Noons. 2 ROUNDS TOPS!
With that small of gloves it wouldnt last that long. Look at what he did to Hatton.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yes

With that small of gloves it wouldnt last that long. Look at what he did to Hatton.

Oh I only meant it could go 2 rounds. I could see Pac raping KJ in the first minute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yes

Oh I only meant it could go 2 rounds. I could see Pac raping KJ in the first minute!
Either way I like KJ. He is a fun fighter to watch. I hope he beats the shit out of Diaz.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yes

Either way I like KJ. He is a fun fighter to watch. I hope he beats the shit out of Diaz.

If that's what it takes to get a fight with Mayhem then I am okay with KJ KOing Diaz. I hope he loses the title and moves up to 185lbs to get his ass whoopin from Miller!
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:59 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
captain organic wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
He was also KO'd by Krazy Horse

Charles spared Noons' life.

but then couldn't show up to the rematch.

He didn't want the end of a man's life on his hands. The sport should be thanking the Horse.

He's too busy trying to strangle his partner.Horse's career could be coming to an end soon.

The Horse is eternal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.   KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

KJ Noons calls out Floyd and Pac.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next