Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

got into a scrap tonight

Go down 
+3
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
oggy420
7 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

got into a scrap tonight Empty
PostSubject: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am

nothing too serious was just backing up my friend cause he got sucker punched in the gut. I fucking sprung up out of my chair and jumped over a fire pit. Wasn't really sure what i planned on doing but i was going after the kid who sucker punched my friend. One of his friends that i actually know tried to fucking tackle me though but he had nothing and i tossed him on the ground and put my forearm across his throat to hold him down while my friend got revenge and cracked the other kid in the face. That was about it. Then a drunk screaming neighbor came out and started to threaten to kill kids and grabbed a kid by the throat. Then he came and smoked the bowl with us after they left lol.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:14 am

people sucker punch in the gut these days?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 am

well it was actually mad dark. All i heard was a punch landed, definitely sounded like a body shot though and my friend told me the kid sucker punched him in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 am

hahah thats pretty funny
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 am

If you sucker punch someone in the gut and they aren't on the ground gasping for air immediately after, then you should be ashamed of your punching power
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:26 am

If you were going to sucker punch someone why would you not hit them in the head? If your gonna do it at least do it right.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 am

well my friend is a big ass dude asshole who hit him looked like he was 5'6. 5'7 at best. My friend just got done owning him in some trash talk in front of a large group of people so he probably got so angry he just swung and was only able to hit him in the gut lol
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:55 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
If you sucker punch someone in the gut and they aren't on the ground gasping for air immediately after, then you should be ashamed of your punching power

U got that right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Tsk tsk, aren't you too old for this now ?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:08 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

Too old to get a friends back? Never. Sorry but if you sucker punch someone you deserve to get you're ass beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:02 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Too old to get a friends back? Never. Sorry but if you sucker punch someone you deserve to get you're ass beat.

I was only busting your chops, is nice to hear you've got your friends back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:44 pm

oggy, regret, LA etc are like the Diaz bros of the forum. Except the Diaz bros can fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 pm

hahahhaha that was funny wolf
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Wolf of course would probably sit there and piss himself as his friend got beat up. Wait.... does Wolf have friends? Im pretty sure that we are his only connection to the outside world. Hense the built up aggression and hostility towards people for no reason........ either that or he just needs to get laid more.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:43 pm

congratulations, you're parents must be very proud of the element you associate with
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
oggy, regret, LA etc are like the Diaz bros of the forum. Except the Diaz bros can fight.

Gotta admit this did make me laugh

But in all honestly there does seem to be a shitload of stories about fights on here which is kind of odd
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Canvas wrote:
congratulations, you're parents must be very proud of the element you associate with

never been to a party huh? You should try this thing called a social life, it's much funner than spending 20 hours a day on the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:29 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Canvas wrote:

never been to a party huh? You should try this thing called a social life, it's much funner than spending 20 hours a day on the internet.

Canvas is a full grown man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got into a scrap tonight   got into a scrap tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

got into a scrap tonight
Page 1 of 1