Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone ever had medical bud?

Go down 
+4
oggy420
joshkellerseattle
CainVelasquezFan
OU
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Anyone ever had medical bud? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:24 pm

My buddy just got back from Colorado, where I didn't even know that medical marijuana was legal, and came back with some bud he got from a dispensary that had the prescription on the bag. My first time ever seeing that shit in person. It is called "Northern Lights" and that shit is bomb.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 pm

never had it but i've always wanted to!.. best shit i've ever had is BC weed acourse i havent ever had many differend kinds so
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 pm

I've had some of the stuff from UW here, it was pretty damn good, but nothing that will make you hallucinate or anything like that. Major body highs, though.

The only bad part of living up here for pot is that we do see so much good stuff, you can get spoiled. Northern Lights isn't that big of a deal here, I know a guy right now that will give you a full 3.5 gram of real NL for only $40.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:06 pm

yea i had some cali Meds, a couple different strains. Amnsesia haze, Romulan, "Grand Daddy Purps".
I swear GDP is the "dopest dope" i've ever smoked.

Anyone ever had medical bud? Tr2
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:10 pm

dopest dope youl ever smoke! schmeeelllll it!!!! haha
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:27 pm

90% of all bud you'll run into in day to day life with stupid names like white widow and northern lights is some shit some dealer made up, but legit medical bud is serious stuff. Best I've ever had by far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:30 pm

yeah I hear names throw around all the time with dro I get, but this time it came from a legit dispensary in Colorado. I got to see the little prescription and name and everything, my buddy in the army lives there now and brought some down. First time I have actually seen prescription bud.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 am

This shit we had was called OG Koosh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 am

OG kush you mean. On eof the top medical strains, but just so you know, white widdow and all those strains are real, you just have to make sure you are getting the real stuff. You will know after the 1st hit or not if it's legit or not.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:03 am

oggy420 wrote:
yea i had some cali Meds, a couple different strains. Amnsesia haze, Romulan, "Grand Daddy Purps".
I swear GDP is the "dopest dope" i've ever smoked.

Anyone ever had medical bud? Tr2

thats what Im talking about I havent seen shit like that since highschool. I have gotten close but that there just makes my mouth water nice pic and way to get my day started. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 am

guys bustin heads in atl for the gdp 150Q WTF. how about you guys
OG kush is nice right now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 am

oggy420 wrote:
OG kush you mean. On eof the top medical strains, but just so you know, white widdow and all those strains are real, you just have to make sure you are getting the real stuff. You will know after the 1st hit or not if it's legit or not.

Yeah that is the thing, I get some pretty good bud around here but I don't think people get the names right most of the time around here. About a month ago they called this shit Orange Crush and Strawberry Kush. Don't get me wrong it was good bud but I don't think it was what they said it was.
My buddy in the Army came back with a couple different kinds but the Northern Lights was the only one I was willing to pay for. His buddy had some "Strawberry Cough" and some shit just called "Bubble Gum". It was cool to see the prescription with the names on it but I wasn't willing to pay out all that money for the better shit.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:44 am

every time it passes hands it gets a different name. I am to the point it either looks good and smokes good or it doesnt.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:50 am

sokolkevin wrote:
every time it passes hands it gets a different name. I am to the point it either looks good and smokes good or it doesnt.

Same here, I don't even want to hear the name you or whoever came up with, I can see it's good bud. I got to admit this Norther Lights is pretty cool but it gives me a really nice short term high but doesn't seem to last as long as others I have had recently. I just thought it was cool that I got to read the name on a label myself, sticker was right on the bag.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:13 pm

I've had northern lights, white widow, and G-13. A friend of mine blows glass and has hook ups all over the place. He's won a few contests in Amsterdam and there is a high demand for his stuff up there. That's the only guy I've ever heard of getting the real deal nug though.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:19 am

Bud from BC is some of the best in the world. Bc skunk will knok you out cold. That being said my wife has MS, so she gets ir medicinally and since i am a pothead i enjoy the benifits to. And i call it wheelchair weed, cuz once you smoke, dont make plans for about an hour, as you aint getting up
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:31 am

I got to see some real "Purple Kush" the other day. It also came from Colorado, my army buddy got a couple grams from his buddy who went with him to the dispensaries(they each got different kinds). I couldn't see the purple that well into they showed me in the sun light and damn that shit was purple. When he broke it down it was nothing but purple. We mixed only a little bit with some Northern Lights and that Purple was all I could taste. Some potent shit. That Northern Lights is so light in color you can really see the purple when they are next to eachother.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:33 am

EliteAcidBurn wrote:
Bud from BC is some of the best in the world. Bc skunk will knok you out cold. That being said my wife has MS, so she gets ir medicinally and since i am a pothead i enjoy the benifits to. And i call it wheelchair weed, cuz once you smoke, dont make plans for about an hour, as you aint getting up

I have never seen anything like that, no one even tried to claim anything was "BC bud" so I know damn well I haven't seen the shit. Wish I could though, sounds lovely.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:40 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
EliteAcidBurn wrote:

I have never seen anything like that, no one even tried to claim anything was "BC bud" so I know damn well I haven't seen the shit. Wish I could though, sounds lovely.

yea its some great smoke.....i have had northern lights as well, and i dont know if purple kush and purple haze are the same thing or not, i have had purple haze, and its also some good fucking smoke
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 am

I don't know if Purple Kush and Haze are the same but this bud came in a tub that looked like a big prescription bottle and said "Purple Kush" on it with a label that says "For Colorado Medical users only"(something like that). It is noticeably better then the Northern Lights and I mixed a blunt that was about 2/3 Northern Lights and 1/3 Purple Kush and the Purple Kush was all I could taste.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:45 am

SWEET!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:47 am

Yeah I will probably never see that stuff again, I was just lucky to have the right buddy in the right place. He is suppose to go over seas soon and won't be back around here for awhile.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 am

well if you ever up in Candada let me know and we will get fuckeedddddddd uppppp
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:53 am

EliteAcidBurn wrote:
well if you ever up in Candada let me know and we will get fuckeedddddddd uppppp

ha ha will do, I can get the best there is to offer around here but that isn't saying much compared to what others can get in other locations like you in Canada, or Oggy in NY or LA in LA. I got to take what Oklahoma gives me Weed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever had medical bud?   Anyone ever had medical bud? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever had medical bud?
Page 1 of 1