Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Im Summing You All Up With Dallas Dances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Im Summing You All Up With Dallas Dances Empty
PostSubject: Im Summing You All Up With Dallas Dances   Im Summing You All Up With Dallas Dances EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 am

First up

Wolfgangsta - without a doubt THA Stanky Leg , hes almost always mad about something, so Stanky Leg is obvious. be happy wolf your dance got 8 million views on 1 video alone! I can also see you lookin at a LA post yelling "BITCH IM WIRED"

Ali - The Ricky Bobby , why? cause the dance is the features guys humping the air, its you my friend

Marble - My Dougie , so knowledgable so of course your rubbing your head

Beast - The Nature Walk , Jerry Lawler is your sig, this is an obvious

DMAR - Bobby B - another old schooler and knowledgable so we incorporate a old timer (bobby brown) with the head rubbing Dougie

OU Sooners - Mr. Hit Dat Hoe - your always jumping around wired up, yep ur the guy with blonde hair 1:27- 1:28 thats how you HIT DAT HOE

more coming soon
Back to top Go down

Im Summing You All Up With Dallas Dances
Page 1 of 1