Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.

Go down 
+4
Andrew the Raider King
Birdofthad
OU
Thomasdrrn09
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  Empty
PostSubject: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Credit to Dana for having the courage to accept the offer.

I wonder how many f-bombs he'll drop during the debate.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:37 pm

He needs to give his famous "So you want to be a fucking fighter" speach.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:38 pm

speach????????

soon to be embarassed Dana White!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:04 pm

He's German Bird, think nothing of the Speach, that DW will give. But I will say that they are going to be entertained. "Exscuse Mr. White? Are you suggesting that fighter's salaries are fair in comparison to the revenue brought in by your corporation?"

"Look, these guys have been fucking bitching about $1500/$1500 for 10 years, yet in fucking boxing? Fucking $50 a round. Not sit your dumbass down and quit stirring the pot. Next."
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 pm

"Mr. White, it seems that StrikeForce has the p4p best women's and men's fighters in the world. Do you not believe that the UFC should pursue not only the best heavyweight in the world, but also the best female fighter in the world?"

"Fuck you. Fedor is a cock-sucking faggot and I wouldn't touch a dyke named Cyborg with a ten foot pole. Do any of you tight assed geniuses have a real question?"
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:30 pm

^ lol good one bigs
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
"Mr. White, it seems that StrikeForce has the p4p best women's and men's fighters in the world. Do you not believe that the UFC should pursue not only the best heavyweight in the world, but also the best female fighter in the world?"

"Fuck you. Fedor is a cock-sucking faggot and I wouldn't touch a dyke named Cyborg with a ten foot pole. Do any of you tight assed geniuses have a real question?"

he would say the truth:

"strikeforce doesnt have the p4p best man fighter... and strikeforce has the best p4p women fighter because we don't have a womens division."

Pretty easy question if you ask me.. no F-bombs or anger needed there.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:50 pm

I got a feeling there will be more moral type questions like the ethics of martial arts as a sporting contest, how it impacts young viewers, etc,.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:08 pm

white is a dumbass when he talks about Muhammad Ali saying boxing didnt lend to Parkinsons is the worst argument to make IMo

Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:56 am

GolbeZ wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

he would say the truth:

"strikeforce doesnt have the p4p best man fighter... and strikeforce has the best p4p women fighter because we don't have a womens division."

My mistake, I took you for someone with a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:36 am

Bigs03 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

he would say the truth:

My mistake, I took you for someone with a sense of humor.

don't quit your day job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.    Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White to address Oxford Debate Club.
Page 1 of 1