[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Great Players, Big Duesche Bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:37 am

They were masters of their sports but are huge D Bags

Curt Schilling - the epitome imo, when he talked all that shit about Barry Bonds i forgot who it was but someone said Barry should charge him with a bat in hand, i agreed

OJ Simpson - hmmmmm i wonder why????

Patrick Roy - one of the best goalies and hokey players ever.................so why is he always bitching????

Marice Clarrett - ya Tressell fucked you.............no reason to rob innocent americans

your adds

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 am

I think Tiger Woods should be added. Also i would say Jay Cutler, Jose Canseco, and Sammy Sosa.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14830
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 30
Location : Cincinnati

Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:10 pm

LeBron
ARod
Chris Carpenter

_________________
Great Players, Big Duesche Bags 0000
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Tim Teblow
Meshaun Johnson
Kellen winslow Jr
Chad Johnson
TO
Barry Bonds (BIGGEST DBAG EVER)
Floyd Mayweather
Kobe Bryant
Colin Montgomerie
Roger Clemens
BJ Penn
Back to top Go down
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

Favorite Fighter(s) : Pacquiao
Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-26
Location : Oklahoma

Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:18 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Tim Teblow
Meshaun Johnson
Kellen winslow Jr
Chad Johnson
TO
Barry Bonds (BIGGEST DBAG EVER)
Floyd Mayweather
Kobe Bryant
Colin Montgomerie
Roger Clemens
BJ Penn
Floyd is not only a D BAG but he is definitely the biggest bitch I've seen in Professional Boxing. Even some of his biggest fans are calling him a pussy!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:27 pm

CervezaExtra wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Tim Teblow
Meshaun Johnson
Kellen winslow Jr
Chad Johnson
TO
Barry Bonds (BIGGEST DBAG EVER)
Floyd Mayweather
Kobe Bryant
Colin Montgomerie
Roger Clemens
BJ Penn
Floyd is not only a D BAG but he is definitely the biggest bitch I've seen in Professional Boxing. Even some of his biggest fans are calling him a pussy!!!
True. He is exactly like you. LOL
Back to top Go down
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

Favorite Fighter(s) : Pacquiao
Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-26
Location : Oklahoma

Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:28 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
CervezaExtra wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Tim Teblow
Meshaun Johnson
Kellen winslow Jr
Chad Johnson
TO
Barry Bonds (BIGGEST DBAG EVER)
Floyd Mayweather
Kobe Bryant
Colin Montgomerie
Roger Clemens
BJ Penn
Floyd is not only a D BAG but he is definitely the biggest bitch I've seen in Professional Boxing. Even some of his biggest fans are calling him a pussy!!!
True. He is exactly like you. LOL
Oh shut the fuck up faggot!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:30 pm

CervezaExtra wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
CervezaExtra wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Tim Teblow
Meshaun Johnson
Kellen winslow Jr
Chad Johnson
TO
Barry Bonds (BIGGEST DBAG EVER)
Floyd Mayweather
Kobe Bryant
Colin Montgomerie
Roger Clemens
BJ Penn
Floyd is not only a D BAG but he is definitely the biggest bitch I've seen in Professional Boxing. Even some of his biggest fans are calling him a pussy!!!
True. He is exactly like you. LOL
Oh shut the fuck up faggot!
LOL Where are you? Home?
Back to top Go down
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

Favorite Fighter(s) : Pacquiao
Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-26
Location : Oklahoma

Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:40 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
CervezaExtra wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
CervezaExtra wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Tim Teblow
Meshaun Johnson
Kellen winslow Jr
Chad Johnson
TO
Barry Bonds (BIGGEST DBAG EVER)
Floyd Mayweather
Kobe Bryant
Colin Montgomerie
Roger Clemens
BJ Penn
Floyd is not only a D BAG but he is definitely the biggest bitch I've seen in Professional Boxing. Even some of his biggest fans are calling him a pussy!!!
True. He is exactly like you. LOL
Oh shut the fuck up faggot!
LOL Where are you? Home?
No, I'm at a friends house. Its sick, he has two monitors and you go use both at the same tie!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:43 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Tim Teblow
Meshaun Johnson
Kellen winslow Jr
Chad Johnson
TO
Barry Bonds (BIGGEST DBAG EVER)
Floyd Mayweather
Kobe Bryant
Colin Montgomerie
Roger Clemens
BJ Penn


BJ Penn? I hate you!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:47 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Tim Teblow
Meshaun Johnson
Kellen winslow Jr
Chad Johnson
TO
Barry Bonds (BIGGEST DBAG EVER)
Floyd Mayweather
Kobe Bryant
Colin Montgomerie
Roger Clemens
BJ Penn


BJ Penn? I hate you!
He is a Dbag.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Bobby Petrino
Demarcus Cousins
PBF
Tito Ortiz
Mel Gibson
John Calipari
UK fan
IU fan
Big Ten fans
Dook fans
UNC fans
USC fan
Derek Jeter
That Spencer guy from Hills that says he is an MMA fighter
Chinese and Korean people for being cheap

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:53 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Tim Teblow
Meshaun Johnson
Kellen winslow Jr
Chad Johnson
TO
Barry Bonds (BIGGEST DBAG EVER)
Floyd Mayweather
Kobe Bryant
Colin Montgomerie
Roger Clemens
BJ Penn


BJ Penn? I hate you!
He is a Dbag.


Never No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Players, Big Duesche Bags   Great Players, Big Duesche Bags Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Great Players, Big Duesche Bags
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: