Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did any of your high schools ever..?

Go down 
+3
oggy420
OU
NoRegret
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Did any of your high schools ever..? Empty
PostSubject: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Did anybody's high schools ever get into any brawls/fights during football or basketball games? Surprisingly, when I went to a suburban high school they had just as many fights during games with opposing schools during the games lol. I will post some stories in a bit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 pm

We had a dumbass bring a gun to the big Lawton High vs Eisenhower(where I went) basketball games. Yeah but for years and years there have been fights at the LHS vs EHS football games. If you are caught wearing the wrong colors on the wrong side of the field security will force you to leave the game. You are not allowed to wear Lawton High gear on the Eisenhower side and vise versa.
We actually had a major brawl at a Circle K across the street from Eisenhower wear kids were sent to the hospital after being hit in the head with a bat. We had closed campus lunch for an entire year after that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Also almost every year there is a fight at the Circle K after the game between EHS and LHS. The game is played every year at Cameron University(local college) field and people always go across the street to the gas station and get down.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:40 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
We had a dumbass bring a gun to the big Lawton High vs Eisenhower(where I went) basketball games. Yeah but for years and years there have been fights at the LHS vs EHS football games. If you are caught wearing the wrong colors on the wrong side of the field security will force you to leave the game. You are not allowed to wear Lawton High gear on the Eisenhower side and vise versa.
We actually had a major brawl at a Circle K across the street from Eisenhower wear kids were sent to the hospital after being hit in the head with a bat. We had closed campus lunch for an entire year after that.

Yeah, kinda similar stories for us.

One year when I was playing football against this shitty Akron school named Kenmore, we were beating their ass, and I guess a few of their students thought it'd be funny to come to our sideline and sit in our student section known as "the panthers den"

I remember hearing about how all the students knew they were from kenmore and really quickly food and drinks started getting thrown on them and I guess a good dozen of the students or so from the student section just started swinging on them and pretty soon the cops came and broke it up and arrested only the kenmore kids LMAO

Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:43 pm

After that football season, we had a basketball game against Kenmore scheduled as well, and rumor had it that the kenmore fans were pissed off about the whole thing and rumor had it they were gonna bring guns and what not.

Whether any of them actually brought the guns or not remains to be known, but yet again those idiot motherfuckers decided to try something, this time after the game. (They lost yet again) Security tried to break it up, but basically about 8 or 10 of them decided to storm the court flipping our stands off and quite a few of our students ran down and a brawl happened right on the court.

That time students from both schools got arrested lol
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:52 pm

i was a big part of the most infamous sports brawl in my HS's history, granted it is just a few years old.

I was a junior at the time, my first year of varsity lacrosse. We had an away game at a very wealthy town/school. They were a bunch of stuck up snobs as you can imagine. So when we started absolutely blowing them out they resorted to taking cheap shots and hard fouls.

So it's the 4th quarter, the game is practically over. Im on defense and im guarding this kid. He was about to get the ball passed to him but i checked him on the gloves with my stick and the ball went out of bounds. He was such a little baby that he turned around and swung his stick full force and slashed me across the wrist. I just stood there in shock for a moment like "did this kid really just do that?". So after i processed all of this i decided that i wanted retaliation. Now i could have just slashed this kid with my stick but you know me. I threw my stick to the ground and put everything i had into one massive uppercut. I hit him right under the face mask and he dropped like a ton of bricks.

And that was it. Next thing i know i see their entire team charging the field heading right towards me. Then one of the coolest things i've ever seen in my life happened. As their team is running on the field to come after me my entire team just sprints on the field and one of the most epic brawls that you can imagine took place. I turn to my left and i see my team mate tom mounted on top of some kid just pounding his face with punches. I turn to my right and i just see a bunch of my team mates mauling this one kid who was trying to start shit the entire game. It was a great site for sure. And our coach didn't even yell at us or get mad after. He told us that sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 pm

My school was banned from playing sport against other teams and going on field trips for 3 years because of the fights we got into.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Most of the LHS vs EHS fights though are gang motivated and not really school motivated.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Hahaha thats hilarious Oggy.

I only took place in one of our schools brawls and that was for our league championship game against Kent Roosevelt my senior year.

We should have won the game and lost in heartbreaking fashion. We were up by two and had a chance to ice the game with our best free throw shooter on the line to try to put us up by 4.

Needless to say he missed both free throws and Kent drove down the court and nailed the game winning 3 as time expired.

After the game was over, everyone was leaving and the Kent fans were just trying to dog our school really bad as they were leaving and were talking mad shit so me and a few other of my buddies just get up in their faces. Next thing you know shoving from us and them started up and then punches started swinging.

My buddy Mike was awesome, he literally like...pulled a Matt Hughes...lifted this skinny Kent Roosevelt guy up and just slammed him onto a car. I feel bad for the owner of the car cuz it left a good dent in it.

Overall that was a pretty close fight, but id say we won it seeing as how we were the last one's standing before the cops came and broke it up lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:07 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
My school was banned from playing sport against other teams and going on field trips for 3 years because of the fights we got into.
Dang, yall are crazy down under!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:59 pm

at my highschool we werent allowed a home basketball game for 2 years because we basically had a brawl every game
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Yeah, it happened a few times. It's amazing how defensive some assholes get of their fuckin high school that most don't like going to everyday.

Ponderosa sucks!

Fuck you!

..Whatdya wanna do huh?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:31 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Yeah, it happened a few times. It's amazing how defensive some assholes get of their fuckin high school that most don't like going to everyday.

Ponderosa sucks!

Fuck you!

..Whatdya wanna do huh?
... takes shirt off...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:17 pm

I actually went to a classy high school so no
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:38 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I actually went to a classy high school so no

Pussies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did any of your high schools ever..?   Did any of your high schools ever..? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did any of your high schools ever..?
Page 1 of 1