Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america???

Go down 
+2
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america???   Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america??? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:30 pm

I personally think they suck but i got my education in one of the worst public school districts in america (last 2 superintendents got caught embezzling)

Obama has stated that poor schools can be fixed and become good school....Im not so sure , especially when public schools already get shut down for poort performance (Wilmer Hutchinson ISD got shut down when i was in HS)

just curious what yall think? Can Obama channel his inner Joe Clark?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america???   Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america??? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

No shitty schools, just shitty kids.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america???   Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america??? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:09 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
No shitty schools, just shitty kids.

Very true.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america???   Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america??? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
I personally think they suck but i got my education in one of the worst public school districts in america (last 2 superintendents got caught embezzling)

Obama has stated that poor schools can be fixed and become good school....Im not so sure , especially when public schools already get shut down for poort performance (Wilmer Hutchinson ISD got shut down when i was in HS)

just curious what yall think? Can Obama channel his inner Joe Clark?

you cant fix complatency.

Only problem I have is that we spend the most money and get the least results.

check finland and china
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america???   Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america??? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:44 pm

I love public schools but they definitely need to be reformed, just like everything else in this country lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america???   Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america??? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:14 am

Depends on where you live for one, but I'm definetely on board with it not all being about the schools/teachers, my true thoughts would probably erupt into a long annoying thread though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america???   Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats yalls take on the Public Schools in america???
Page 1 of 1