Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports Empty
PostSubject: Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports   Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:31 pm

This being a boxing board, I think everyone knows about Wlad vs Peter and Gamboa vs Salido but I am looking forward to so much more. We have the Miami Hurricanes vs tOSU Buckeyes in a rematch of the 2002 championship a game that the Canes got ripped off in. Another college football game for me is Southern Illinois University for University of Illinois. U of I is vastly larger but SIU is a top 10 team every year in the college football division with playoffs. It should be a good game. For those that love the NFL much more than the college game, it is the first weekend of the season. For those not interested in American football, the US Open Finals will be on with Federer either redeeming himself some, Nadal completing a career grand slam, or new blood getting in on slam championships. My favorite will be the FIBA World Championships as long as Kevin Duran and Coach K can lead the USA to the Finals of a much more difficult tournament than Olympic Basketball.

I want to watch them all Very Happy Is there anything I missed?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports   Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:36 pm

not bad my bdays 15th so i get to celebrate 2 weekends if i feel like it
Back to top Go down
victor879
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports   Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:15 am

Only one thing ever comes to mind when I see the date Sept. 11th. And it isn't sports. =(
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports   Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:30 am

Goes like this for me. Going to the OU vs Florida St. game on Sep.11th in the day, come back home and hopefully watch Comanche Boy box someone's head off that night, wake up and watch my Dallas Cowboys start their season. Fucking great sports weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports   Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports Empty

Back to top Go down

Sept 11-12 will be a great weekend of sports
Page 1 of 1