Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Go down 
+8
Cu Bu
Canvas
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
NoRegret
Ludo
timthebim
gomez1012
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:19 pm

got a 30 when they came out got red ringed 2 years ago has to get a new one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Whats a 30?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Holy shit, is this even a legitimate sentence?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Bird you drinking?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:19 am

I've had my 360 for 3 years and it's been fine. A couple of my friends have gotten the RROD, though. I would be pissed.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 am

soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Bird you drinking?
HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:25 am

My first 360 stayed with me for 4 years and then it got the rings, the current one is on the second year
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:27 am

I got the red ring with 2 Xboxs before I switched to PS3. But with the new ones only being 200 bucks and me being a Gears of War addict I will have to give serious consideration to buying a 360 again.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:37 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I got the red ring with 2 Xboxs before I switched to PS3. But with the new ones only being 200 bucks and me being a Gears of War addict I will have to give serious consideration to buying a 360 again.
Gears of War 2 just made me mad! I took the disc out of the xbox and smashed it with a hammer.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:44 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Gears of War 2 just made me mad! I took the disc out of the xbox and smashed it with a hammer.

What? Why? I didn't come obsessed with it like I did with the first one but I liked playing co-op with my buddy still fighting off the waves of fuckers.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:52 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

What? Why? I didn't come obsessed with it like I did with the first one but I liked playing co-op with my buddy still fighting off the waves of fuckers.
I got mad at the online glitches and the horrible lag it had, even after the "fixes" the game was unplayable! I enjoyed the campaign and co-op but thats it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.   FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: