Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who wins the National Championship next year.

Go down 
+5
josh200612
SOKO
acccardinal12
NoRegret
OU
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Who wins the National Championship next year. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 pm

I haven't seen an Iowa fan sinc Z left.

*sniffle*

ZZZZZZ!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I promise I will never make you sport a Iowa St AV again. I need a tissue.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:46 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

*sniffle*

ZZZZZZ!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I promise I will never make you sport a Iowa St AV again. I need a tissue.
Auch, thats low!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

*sniffle*

Auch, thats low!

He made me sport a Vince Young AV, what was I suppose to do?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:00 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Iowa vs Ohio State will be for the Big 10 championship
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:49 pm

I hope OU wins. I think the experts have totally missed the boat on how good we can be. Basically returning the whole team since guys like Landry played the whole year. Losing Dominique Franks will hurt though on defense. Can't wait to see Ronnell and Travis Lewis decapitate some guys this year.

I know for sure Ohio State will be in the title game. No one in the Big Ten can match them. Plus Alabama will be dang tough to stop again. My guess would be Alabama over Ohio State in the title game, but OU has a great chance -- we're definitely on the outside looking in, which is a great place to be [like '99].
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:59 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Let me save a little time. Bigs and Soko will say Texas. NoRegret will say Ohio State. I don't think Josh will even bother to say Michigan. I think Bird and LTFG are Oregon fans. BBC is obviously a Louisville fan and I think Farmer is an Texas A&M fan.

A perfect world would be one without assumptions. Bird and I have indeed discussed in some detail the belief that the road to the Pac-10 title rolls through Oregon (Meaning Oregon St. as well). And yes, looking at Oregon's schedule they seem to be the odd's on favorite from the conference (Non-conference is a cupcake and they get 2 of 3 title threats in Eugene). BUT, they have lost many players to stupidity, have an unproven situation at QB and have to go to Oregon St. for the Civil War game. And, Oregon is ranked low enough combined with that weak schedule that they will HAVE to most likely go undefeated in order to "sniff a chance" at a National Title.

With all of that said, looking at preseason rankings, returning players and scheduling... I'm going with Texas. I see the Nebraska game being the one that could trip them up, but I like their talent and schedule. I think they'll face Ohio St. in the title game (Since they do have a nice cast and an unheard of 8 home games... How the hell did they manage that?) and Texas will win convincingly since Mack Brown coaches up for the big games while Tressel fails to show more often than not in big games...
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Tressel actually started out well in the big games...he won like 4 or 5 bowl games in a row before losing those two title games and then losing to texas.

I agree though, he has been slipping in the big games lately...he tries to play conservative...even when losing...hopefully he unleashes Pryor this year and lets him make plays.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:50 am

Buckeyes of course!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the National Championship next year.   Who wins the National Championship next year. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wins the National Championship next year.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2