Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off! Empty
PostSubject: There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off!   There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 am

Yesterday, me and a few of my buddies went up to the best rollercoaster amusement park in the world, AKA Cedar Point up in Sandusky, Ohio. Place is the bomb, but that is besides the point.

Since the park is really close to Michigan, you get alotta those self-righteous Michigan fans that stroll down onto our turf, so me and my buddies decided to give alot of them a hard time.

We started a bunch of "O-H...I-O!" chants and "Six in a row" chants, and were getting alotta Michigan fans worked up. We ACTUALLY managed to get a group of Michigan fans to get into a small brawl with another group of OSU fans...not quite sure how that worked, but it did lmao.

Then, later on that night, they were playing a college football video on this big theatre screen in the middle of the park at night time, and people were packed in to see that. At one point, they had a Michigan highlight vid come up, at which point we started the "O-H...I-O" and "Six in a row" chants again. We got just as many people backing us up as we had people pissed off lol.

All in all that was a badass night last night.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off!   There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:48 am

Im surprised u guys even know how to spell Ohio?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off!   There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Thats all ya got Tim? lol

I thought I could expect more from you...but then again...what else could you try to use as a rebuttle being a Michigan fan? LOL
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off!   There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:19 pm

oh yeah alves lost didnt he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off!   There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off! Empty

Back to top Go down

There's nothing quite like pissing Michigan fans off!
Page 1 of 1