Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pussy Whipped

Go down 
+2
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Pussy Whipped Empty
PostSubject: Pussy Whipped   Pussy Whipped EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 am

these are the fights that featured a fighter that knew it was over before they even got in the ring. In other words they were owned by the opponent. I am not calling the fighters who lost pussies I just thought those 2 words summed it up perfectly (Pussified was a close second)

Floyd Patterson vs Sonny Liston - Im sorry but when you bring a damn disguise to a fight for when the inevitable happens you gotta start the list off. After that being said give Floyd credit, he didnt have to take taht fight at all, Cus told him not too after the president asked him too. Floyd was A GREAT HUMAN BEING and a brave SOB for stepping in the ring with Liston when he already knew the outcome.

Sonny Liston vs Muhammad Ali - man whenever i see those posters that show Ali standing over Liston with the caption "first round first minute" I think fix of the century, and then I remember it probably wasnt a fix Liston was so damn scared of Ali and the Musims he simply said "fuck it" and went down without being paid IMO.

Mike Tyson vs Peter McNeeley - he might as well have come out to "Why Cant We Be Friends" he tried, I guess, but man that was a pathetic PPV, I remember watching that as a kid going seriously this guy was the main event. What a joke. The stare down says it all.

Mike Tyson vs Frank Bruno 2 - ditto McNeeley, what the hell happened he gave Mike a tough first fight then came out scared shitless vs a lesser version of the Mike he had already met, it was pathetic.

Lennox Lewis vs David Tua - when you are crying before the fight no further explanation is needed, thoroughly dominated.

Lennox Lewis vs Michael Grant - poor Grant was rushed and it was even sadder that the esteemed columnist at Ring picked him to win, holy hell was he annihilated and he never recovered.

Mike Tyson vs Clifford Etienne - let me get this straight, you are Knocked the Fuck Out, but you can take your mouth piece out while lying on your back with your eyes closed. I SWEAR HE PRACTICED DOING THAT

Mike Tyson vs Mike Spinks - some say Butch Lewis was trying everything to get that fight called off the night of the fight, the damn neear hour delay shows how scared Spinks was and the stare down and bullshit fight that ensued proves it.

Rocky vs Every Damn guy he fought in Rocky 3 before Clubber Lang - Holy Shit that was funny watching his "defenses"

Mike Tyson vs Julius Francis - Do yall remember this shit, Francis was fucking jumping up before Tysons upper cuts landed, I swear Mike could have pulled his dick out and hit Francis with it and he would have went down.

Rocky Marciano vs Jersey Joe Walcott 2 - Jersey Joe damn near beat Rocky Marciano until the right hand from hell was uleashed, the rematch ended in the 1st round with him saying to hell with this its over Im done. (no shame Jersey was a bad ass and Rocky is a legit ATG)

Mike Tyson vs Bruce Seldon - Bruce its your god damn fault 2pac is dead and rap is shitty now, thanks alot for going down at the first sign of a Tyson hook ass hole. If you came to maybe do this thing called fight maybe he would still be alive. John Ruiz looks like Marvin Hagler compared to your pussy ass on that night. I know I said I wasnt really calling the fighters pussies but damn it this guy pussied out BIG TIME

Evander Holyfield vs Buster Douglas - Ok so I get 25 million reguardless what happens???? hahah good shit, here ya go Evander let me throw an uppercut from 2 miles out,no reason to count Mr. Cortez I aint getting up

Vitali Klitschko vs Kirk Johnson - seriously Kirk how the fuck where you considered to be a serious threat to any trinket holder yet alone the legit champ??? You came in fat ass a beached whale and then didint want to fight. I still dont get how someone who couldnt remain in a fight with RUiz got so much hype, go back to Canada with your pussy ass

sorry for my language these fights for the most part really had me steamed!

your adds please

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Pussy Whipped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pussy Whipped   Pussy Whipped EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:11 am

Nolan Ryan vs Ventura - Rumor has it all the players agreed whoever the hell gets beamed by Ryan bull rushes him cause were sick of it, Ventura gets brush backed, thinks about taking a base than thinks man these guys will give me shit if I pussy out, takes his helmet off rushes Ryan and ensues to get his 23 year old ass kicked by a 46 year old man. A good player will forever be remembered for that single act and will live on forever with "Dont Mess With Texas" posters
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Pussy Whipped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pussy Whipped   Pussy Whipped EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 am

Mike hit Seldon with that first punch and his eyes just got rattled
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

Pussy Whipped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pussy Whipped   Pussy Whipped EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:47 am

Kenny Norton wanted no part of Gerry Cooney

Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Pussy Whipped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pussy Whipped   Pussy Whipped EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:58 am

While we're talking about Ken Norton, we can add "Foreman - Norton." To say Norton was intimidated is to say that "Bull Conner" was just a little racist. Norton was nearly in a state of shock from the time the bell rung. He was down long before Foreman put him there.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

Pussy Whipped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pussy Whipped   Pussy Whipped EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:54 am

Caveman Lee wanted no part of Marvin Hagler,Marcos Geraldo took a dive against Hearns.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Pussy Whipped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pussy Whipped   Pussy Whipped EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:00 pm

all good adds

man Cooney damn near killed Norton
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Pussy Whipped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pussy Whipped   Pussy Whipped EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Kirk Johnson was a disgrace. Arreolla reminds me of him.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Pussy Whipped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pussy Whipped   Pussy Whipped EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:06 pm

ya he does canvas everyone was high on Kirk and he just screwed himself and faded into bolivion

I often wonder what if he doesnt bak out of the Lewis fight, goes in and gets crushed by Lennox

does Lennox stick around? my guess is yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pussy Whipped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pussy Whipped   Pussy Whipped Empty

Back to top Go down

Pussy Whipped
Page 1 of 1