Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate Soccer Discussion

Go down 
+8
Sean Connery is my father
Jamal
OU
Birdofthad
LA
captainanddew
NJBeatdown86
killerofchicken
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:08 pm

lol! first time I ever see that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 am

Stoke and Tony Pulis are extremely underrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:49 am

Ali wrote:
Stoke and Tony Pulis are extremely underrated.

Not by me. At home they are beasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Man Utd held at home by Basel and Bayern teach Man City a lesson. Like I said, neither will challenge Barcelona.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 pm

In group stage games they never roll out the best lineups usually. And Barca is a head up on everyone regardless. But Basel played a good game, even though Man U barely salvaged a draw that was a great game to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Tevez is a disgrace to the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:19 am

Ali wrote:

He's always been 1 of my favorite players but I will have to agree with you. What he did is unforgivable in a team sport. He let his manager, his teammates, his club and his supporters down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:43 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

He's always been 1 of my favorite players but I will have to agree with you. What he did is unforgivable in a team sport. He let his manager, his teammates, his club and his supporters down.

The sickening thing is he's on 200,000 a week. If I refused to work for one day I'd be sacked, all he gets is a suspension Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:02 am

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

The sickening thing is he's on 200,000 a week. If I refused to work for one day I'd be sacked, all he gets is a suspension Mad

I completely agree. It must be really hard to play soccer getting paid that much a week, what a tough life Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Liverpool win 2-0.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:53 pm

hey freak, tevez is selfish... was I not right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:49 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
hey freak, tevez is selfish... was I not right?

And for that you get a cookie-

Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 CookieMonster
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:08 pm

yeah yeah yeah... you know i was right now admit it you dweeb!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:18 pm

lol! OK, you were right Mad
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:47 am

my team is an utter fucking shambles.

after nearly getting into the premier league the last two years they have proceeded to release and not replace a number of players from a squad that was already considered too small, sack the manager that nearly got us to the premier league, lie to a former england manager about the money available for strengthening the squad in order to recruit him and go into the season with barely half a squad. we are now plummeting down towards the other end of the championship towards an inevitble relegation. the manager and chairman have both since resigned from their positions.

all these arsenal fans demanding wengers sacking ought to come and be a forest fan for a year and see how cushy they have it.

as a dolphins fan, i'm not having much joy in team sports at the moment. but at least they will get andrew luck and a clean slate next year as a reward for their failure whilst forest get a one way ticket to league one and prestigious fixtures against the likes of oldham and rochdale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:34 am

Not calling for Wengers head yet but my patience is wearing thin.

It's the fact after months and months of fans/media begging for Wenger to strengthen the squad he waits till deadline day after a thumping from Utd that pisses me off. Arsene should have devoured the market as soon as the window opened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:45 am

I feel for Arsenal fans. I have a lot of mates that support them and they are not happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:54 am

At least Chamberlain looks promising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Yeah but he wont be of worth for a few more years.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:25 am

Bosnia vs France today, winner goes straight through to the Euros!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:09 am

Good luck to Bosnia. I have money on them!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 am

freakzilla wrote:
Good luck to Bosnia. I have money on them!
haha, good luck to you too then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:14 am

Thanks mate. If I lose my money it's all your fault tongue
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:14 pm

my cousin is at the game! LUCKY
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 pm

wow, Dzeko blew a hell of a chance to go up 1-0, he was one on one with the keeper and blasted it far left and over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Soccer Discussion
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next