Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers

Go down 
+2
Canvas
Birdofthad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers Empty
PostSubject: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:25 am

Please god for the sake of Kellys career let this be the end of Mr. Double the Fucking Jab

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/promo-lead/finger-pointing-in-youngstown
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:25 am

Pavliks dad says he needs to bring in Manny Steward
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:26 am

I won’t even attend a fight unless there’s some changes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:26 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Pavliks dad says he needs to bring in Manny Steward
I would rather him go see Buddy or Freddy. I cant stand Manny Steward.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:32 am

met Manny he was nice as it gets and i have always been a fan
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:33 am

Bird- your "double the fucking jab" schtick slays me everytime. I don't know why it tickles me so...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 am

cause we all know its all DFJ (Double FUckign Jab) has hahaha
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:36 am

Better tell the elder pavlik to watch the finger pointing. I hear Loew makes sure to do it two at a time.

If Kelly doesn't want to change it's all moot.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:36 am

Here's a mind blowing thought- could word have gotten back to Team Pavlik of the overwhelmingly negative sentiment towards Pavlik's corner expressed on the boards?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:40 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Better tell the elder pavlik to watch the finger pointing. I hear Loew makes sure to do it two at a time.

BWAHAHAHA oh man that was nice,

Double that FUCKING FINGER POINTING!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:42 am

Yes, I thought that was quite droll as well.....
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:47 am

Birdofthad wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

BWAHAHAHA oh man that was nice,

Double that FUCKING FINGER POINTING!!!!!

Complete theft on my part of your oft stated idea.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:50 am

its ok like Max Fischer said "well he's my friend so we shared the idea" hahaha

hate Manny or love him everyone knows Manny is 100 X's better than Loew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:24 am

About time, Kelly would work well with Steward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:32 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Steward will turn him into a robot.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:41 am

first loew is copping out..were bringing in a nurtionalist and a conditioning guy..woopie.every top fighter has had them for a while.they like kelly can aford it..its the norm and one of the advances or improvements the last several years in boxing..whos fault is it..its jacks hes still the one in charge...paviks father is correct..jacks out of his element now..there are several things kelly can make improvements on...
having someone to come in to work with loew isnt going to work unless jack fully understands hes not top dog anymore..its hard to visualize a top trainer working as a co trainer with jack.they also need a top cut man jack..thats your fault also..the change must be made today..give the new team 3 months to work with kelly and a fight for november..whos the trainer...manny steward worked usualy with tall rangy guys like kelly but dispite his rep im not high on him at this time...freddie is out cause it spreds him tooo thin.kelly needs a guy thats good but has time for him..lots of time...buddy thinks hes training buddy..hes all wrong for kelly...teddy atlas is the man.knowledge and the time plus hes a reg guy and i think he and kelly would work well together..

paviks loyal to family friends and youngstown..its his descion and its a hard one.the result will be family over jack..i think kelly would want jack in there as a advisor out of loyalty but under the conditions a atlas is the man or your gone..
if he choses jack he alienates family and his career will not advance..a simple but hard choice for kelly cause the kids got a good heart..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:53 am

soonermark890 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Steward will turn him into a robot.

Kelly's got the perfect frame for Steward's style, he's long and lanky and has a decent jab, with guidance from Manny Kelly could reclaim his title.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:01 am

again manny is sterioed typed and deserves that..hes all wrong for kelly compared at atlas who has more time to devote to kelly..i just see teddy communicating better with kelly and relating better also..chemistry over yelling at a fighter in his corner..
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:05 am

chemistry over yelling at his fighter in the corner. Teddy is known to yell at his fighters in between rounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:08 am

At this stage in Kelly's career even Yoel Judah would be better than Jack " Double up the jab" Loew.

Marble that was funny about Jack telling him to double up the finger pointing.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 am

Any of us would be better than Jack Loew. I'd take a much smaller cut to say double the fucking jab Kelly.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 am

lol lol ill take a flat 20 000 fee..why ill even say throw a one two.thats a free bonus.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Steward will improve the jab though lol
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
again manny is sterioed typed and deserves that..hes all wrong for kelly compared at atlas who has more time to devote to kelly..i just see teddy communicating better with kelly and relating better also..chemistry over yelling at a fighter in his corner..

Manny has done wonders with extremely tall for their division guys over the years. McCrory, Hearns, Lewis, Kenty and of course Wlad. He's always worth thinking about with a tall guy like Pavlik. Now do they fit together? I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers   Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers Empty

Back to top Go down

Pavliks Dad and Jack Loew Pointing Fingers
Page 1 of 1