Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended

Go down 
+3
NJBeatdown86
marbleheadmaui
Birdofthad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:11 pm

3. Oregon vs Michigan State 1998 - Oreogn opened the season against Nick Sabans ranked Michigan State, it was 35 - 6 at half time and the final score was 48-13 , we absolutely kicked their ass, Akili Smith had a monster game and Rueben Droughns had a 190 yard game in his debut.

2. Texas vs Missouri 2009 - a week after Texas upset Oklahoma Missouri was coming to town, and boy did Texas spank their ass. Serg got a sack and had a monster game

1. Oregon vs Colorado Fiesta Bowl 2002 - COlorado coming off stomping Nebraska and everyone thinks they should be in the National Title game. Even though Oregon was rannked number 2 basically all year. Oregon lays the smack down on Colorado and me being from the south got to shove it in alot of peoples faces. And oh ya , this happened.

Honorable Mention : Dennis Dixon beats USC 2007, Oregon beats Chris perry's Michigan, T.O. runs to the Star
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:56 pm

I've been to 6-7 Army-Navy games and every one is a thrill.

Also going to Michie Stadium for a game at West Point is great.

Notre Dame-Penn State in the snow in South Bend.

Penn State-Maryland in a monsoon rain. The lunatic Nittany Lion Fans would stand and cheer every time the torrent kicked up a notch and we looked for Noah.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:18 pm

1. Rutgers-Louisville 2006. I went to college in northern NJ, I drove down early in the morning, and the whole town was shut down by 2. Amazing comeback by Rutgers, all leading to the final sack. Whole city turned into a party afterward, Jeremy Ito was crowdsurfing all night.

2. Jets-Packers 2002. Not the best game, as it turned into a blow out win for the Jets, but great for the atmosphere. Jets needed a win and needed either the Pats to beat the Dolphins or the Falcons to beat the Browns. The dog killer blew the game for Atlanta and New England was tied. Just before the coin toss, Pats score a field goal in O.T to win and the place went batshit. Only time I could ever root for New England.

3. Rutgers-Syracuse 2003. Upset for Rutgers, followed by a couple of jackoff Syracuse players going into the stands and getting their asses beat.
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Im going to look into the future and in Oct. Saturday Sooners game and Sunday Cowboys game we are gonna go to.....
but enjoyed all the Maryland games I've been too, nothing like live college football!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 am

great adds everybody, gotta add a high school game for me, ya i said high school

my highschool Woodrow Wilson had lost to Lincoln for 16 straight years in football , and Im talking massacred, our freshman year we got beat 49 - 6 in playoffs, sophomore year we didnt face them junior year we though we had a shot, it was 42 - 13, Senior year Serg whipped their ass and we won 24 - 12 he had 15 + tackles and 200 + yards rushing it was pretty nutty to finally see happen
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Too many Cards games come to mind when we were kicking ass.

Beatdown I hate you for the Rutgers comeback. I got into a fight with my wife for yelling at the tv that night. We would have played for the title if not for that bullshit offsides call. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Oklahoma vs Texas Tech (2008)- For so many reasons. The crowd was the loudest I have ever heard. OU kicked the shit out of Tech. And most of all Texas fans bitched for over a year and still do about being left out of the National Championship game. I still love hearing them shorthorns cry about it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:23 am

1. 2003- OU vs Texas...65-13, no explination needed.
2. Thunder beat Lakers in 1st ever home playoff game.
3. 2004 OU vs Texas...12-0 if I remember correctly.
4. 2008 OU vs TT for all the reasons Mark named.
5. Cowboys vs Eagles- Cowboys win in the last MNF game in the old stadium.

I have went to so many great sporting events but those are the ones that stick out for me right now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:31 am

I already have tickets to OU vs Utah St, Florida St, Iowa St and Colorado. I'm going to OU vs Texas this year for the first time since I went back to back years in 03-04. I saved a little money just for that reason, I'll be at OU-Texas this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:23 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I already have tickets to OU vs Utah St, Florida St, Iowa St and Colorado. I'm going to OU vs Texas this year for the first time since I went back to back years in 03-04. I saved a little money just for that reason, I'll be at OU-Texas this year.
I still have not got my season tickets from my cousin yet.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
1. 2003- OU vs Texas...65-13, no explination needed.
2. Thunder beat Lakers in 1st ever home playoff game.
3. 2004 OU vs Texas...12-0 if I remember correctly.
4. 2008 OU vs TT for all the reasons Mark named.
5. Cowboys vs Eagles- Cowboys win in the last MNF game in the old stadium.

I have went to so many great sporting events but those are the ones that stick out for me right now.

I was at that game as well
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 am

OU-Nebraska 2000

nebraska(favorite) jumps to a 14-0 lead in first 2 poss. That was all they scored as OU came back and destroyed them on way to national championship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:56 am

Cu Bua wrote:
OU-Nebraska 2000

nebraska(favorite) jumps to a 14-0 lead in first 2 poss. That was all they scored as OU came back and destroyed them on way to national championship
Hell yeah. That was a great game.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 am

I was at OU vs Alabama in 2002 that had everyone talking about "Sooner Magic". OU scored 2 TDs in the last 2min of the game to win by 10. It was one of the last games I ever got to see with my dad so I remember it very well. Jason White did get hurt that game but the ending of the game will always stick out in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended   Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Football Games that You Attended
Page 1 of 1