Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MC Hammer Managing Fighters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

MC Hammer Managing Fighters Empty
PostSubject: MC Hammer Managing Fighters   MC Hammer Managing Fighters EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:24 pm

WTF

Nate Marquardt, Jmes McSweeney, The Janitor and Antoni Hardonk to name a few

I've been a fan of combat sports for years. MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world and this is a great opportunity for us to launch a full-service management company. Alchemist Management will leverage its relationships and resources for the benefit of fighters, the sponsors, and the industry at large."

Former rap icon MC Hammer is ready to turn this mother out now that he's formed the Los Angeles-based "Alchemist Management" company to represent mixed martial artists. So far they've managed to secure Nate Marquardt, Tim Kennedy, Vladimir Matyushenko, Jorge Rivera, James McSweeney, Antoni Hardonk, Jared Hamman, Steve Magdaleno, Luke Stewart, and Alex Soto, among others. Not a bad start. Yes, MC Hammer is representing professional fighters. That's why we pray.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: MC Hammer Managing Fighters   MC Hammer Managing Fighters EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Great guy to give financial advice.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: MC Hammer Managing Fighters   MC Hammer Managing Fighters EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:45 am

I know NJ I would be like wait this isnt a joke you want to financially tell me what to do

should i wear some poof pants to the octagon???
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: MC Hammer Managing Fighters   MC Hammer Managing Fighters EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Great guy to give financial advice.

Great point!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: MC Hammer Managing Fighters   MC Hammer Managing Fighters EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:49 am

I think the fighters should see if he can buy lunch at McDonald's first before signing with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MC Hammer Managing Fighters   MC Hammer Managing Fighters Empty

Back to top Go down

MC Hammer Managing Fighters
Page 1 of 1