Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR Empty
PostSubject: Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR   Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR   Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm sorry, Ali. I respect your knowledge of the sport, however I've never heard of anyone named Floyd Mayweather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR   Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:28 pm

4445Frank wrote:
I'm sorry, Ali. I respect your knowledge of the sport, however I've never heard of anyone named Floyd Mayweather.

lol.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR   Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Floyd is now fighting Manny's sloppy seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR   Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:33 pm

I am probably going to be in the minority again but I'd like to see this fight.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR   Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:35 pm

I will be damned if I help to put any money in that coward's pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR   Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Again as much as I am displeased with Floyd's actions you can't really call a professional fighter a coward.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR   Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Again as much as I am displeased with Floyd's actions you can't really call a professional fighter a coward.

Perhaps "coward" was too strong a word,but I'm tired of his garbage and am tiring of the current state of the sport I once followed religiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR   Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Hell Yes you can. A coward runs away from danger. A coward sees someone tough and instead of fighting he runs his mouth and tries to get out of the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR   Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:49 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Perhaps "coward" was too strong a word,but I'm tired of his garbage and am tiring of the current state of the sport I once followed religiously.

I agree, it's really becoming extremely frustrating being a boxing fan, too much bs and politics stop great fights from happening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR   Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR Empty

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather to have a meeting with Miguel Cotto in PR
Page 1 of 1