Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new video games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

new video games Empty
PostSubject: new video games   new video games EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 am

Just making a thread to talk about new games that are out.

I played a few games of NCAA College Football 11 and really liked the game. I herd people on the radio talking about how great it was so I gave it a try. I think they did a great job with this one.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:53 am

not sure how new it is but need for speed shift is a fun ass game
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:56 am

oggy420 wrote:
not sure how new it is but need for speed shift is a fun ass game

The last racing game I played was Midnight Club LA and I really like it. I use to be a fan of the Burnout series but haven't played one in years. I really liked how they had a variety of multi player games.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:51 pm

I also got the FIFA South Africa World Cup game. I enjoyed it for awhile, I'm only playing on pro at the moment. I really enjoy this game as well.
Back to top Go down

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Crackdown 2 is fun.
Back to top Go down

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:00 am

I've been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 alot recently, the multiplayer is really fun. It's so much better to snipe in than COD.
Back to top Go down

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:19 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
I've been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 alot recently, the multiplayer is really fun. It's so much better to snipe in than COD.
I liked the first one but everyone that I talked to said the second one sucked. Have you played Crackdown 2?
Back to top Go down

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:25 am

Played the demo and didn't enjoy it as much as the first.
Back to top Go down

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:30 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Played the demo and didn't enjoy it as much as the first.
Yeah I have not decided which one I liked better. The second was good enough to go buy but I think I liked the first one better. You should rent it Ali. You can beat the game in a few days.
Back to top Go down

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:12 am

Nah after playing the demo the enthusiasm to buy it wasn't there, anyway I have a pile of games I bought this summer I need to get through.

I've still to finish Red Dead Redemption and Splinter Cell Conviction, plus I bought Alan Wake,Borderlands,Bioshock 2 and Fight Night Round 4 in the sales.
Back to top Go down

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Nah after playing the demo the enthusiasm to buy it wasn't there, anyway I have a pile of games I bought this summer I need to get through.

I've still to finish Red Dead Redemption and Splinter Cell Conviction, plus I bought Alan Wake,Borderlands,Bioshock 2 and Fight Night Round 4 in the sales.
You buy that many games? Damn Ali. Ever heard of gamefly?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:00 pm

I'm looking forward to trying out SKATE 3, I really enjoyed 1&2
Back to top Go down

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:12 am

soonermark890 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

You buy that many games? Damn Ali. Ever heard of gamefly?

I am a member of rental site but I prefer using it for movies, and I only bought those games because they were in the sales.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 am

Looking forward to the re-release of Goldeneye on Wii.
Back to top Go down

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:12 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
Looking forward to the re-release of Goldeneye on Wii.
Yeah I hope that game is great.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 am

If it is half as good as the original I'll be okay with it.Goldeneye N64 was the best video game I've ever played.The only game I truly became addicted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video games   new video games Empty

Back to top Go down

new video games
Page 1 of 1