Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IFC Results/Discussion

Go down 
+9
timthebim
KingsOwn19
Ludo
josh200612
Primetyme199
KrazyHorseBennett
Birdofthad
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 am

Who negged Prime ?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 am

someone hit prime back im out of votes and thats not neg worthy either.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 am

Did not see the card but kind of disappointed that Filho went to a draw with Kang. I know it's not an easy fight but Filho could have used a win like that.

was Daley/Acacio competitive?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 am

It's ok. Your right ludo that leg is fucked, Ken should have at least shot, hard to watch him not shoot and try to stand
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 am

Me cause he was wrong about Ross clifton
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Good news is Ken is content to keep getting beat up as long as people want to watch
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Did not see the card but kind of disappointed that Filho went to a draw with Kang. I know it's not an easy fight but Filho could have used a win like that.

I was disappointed by that as well. Atleast Paulo showed up and was in shape but he got mount a few times and couldn't really do anything with it though

Daley/Acacio was a solid scrap
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 am

I'm done watching unless he fights guys he can beat
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:

Yeah it was probably 1 round each going into the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:38 am

i knew it was you bird lol.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:38 am

sorry guys jsut a pretty big differenece between saying a guy was having a pro debut when he was really a 14 fight vet and it was 6-7 (6-8 RIP) after Ken beat him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:39 am

I give it three months before Ken Shamrock vs Mark Coleman is made.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:41 am

agree Ali thats a fight Ken would have a better chance in but god damn it he needs to shoot
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 am

atleast Ken isnt a punk sack of shit who has excuse after excuse when he loses
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:45 am

I don't really like Shamrock. Never did. But it was sad to hear him say that if the fans want it, he'd keep coming in to get beat up.

I honestly don't know what is more sad, the pug that refuses to recognize he's shot ala Evander Holyfield or the type of response we got from Ken.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:50 am

Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 am

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
I don't really like Shamrock. Never did. But it was sad to hear him say that if the fans want it, he'd keep coming in to get beat up.

I honestly don't know what is more sad, the pug that refuses to recognize he's shot ala Evander Holyfield or the type of response we got from Ken.

I'd say out of the 2 it's Holyfield. Ken knows he's not what he once was and just loves to fight and be out there. Holyfield is delusional and thinks he still has it and can beat the best out there. Holyfield was one of my favorite HW's but he needs to retire big time.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am

well said prime
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:48 am

I didnt see the fight how did it end?? What round??
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 am

ITs all good bird cause I still root for evanders old ass.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Leg kicks made Shamrock drop to a knee, looked like he wanted it stopped but McCarthy let it continue and Rizzo came in and threw a couple punches before it was stopped. Round 1
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Did he announce his retirement yet??
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 pm

nope said he will keep fighting if the fans want him to then the crowd cheered real loud

not a good sign
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Fans never want legends to give it up. He is gonna really get hurt 1 of these times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Primetyme199 wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

I'd say out of the 2 it's Holyfield. Ken knows he's not what he once was and just loves to fight and be out there. Holyfield is delusional and thinks he still has it and can beat the best out there. Holyfield was one of my favorite HW's but he needs to retire big time.

To be fair on Evander Holyfield the heavyweight division is so poor at the moment I am not surprised he thinks he can still compete with them. Evander did after all beat the former WBA holder Valuev but was robbed by the judges, when was the last time Shamrock beat a top ten guy ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IFC Results/Discussion   IFC Results/Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

IFC Results/Discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next