Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner

Go down 
+3
KrazyHorseBennett
SOKO
Birdofthad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner Empty
PostSubject: Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner   Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 am

well the piece of fucking shit that is Rush Limbaugh couldnt even shut the fuck up for one day, he said, and I quote

"That cracker made a bunch of blacks millionaires, he fired a bunch of white guys left and right."

I would personally like to kick this mother fuckers ass, it would make my day, month, year, and life.

Al Sharpton of course has already chimed in, and like him or hate him I give him props, he said "For the last 20-years I have known George Steinbrenner and we have quarreled over diversity and community programs but I always found him fair, direct, and genuinely prone to do what he felt was right,"

In closing FUCK YOU RUSH LIMBAUGH

http://mlb.fanhouse.com/2010/07/13/rush-limbaugh-on-george-steinbrenner-cracker-made-black-athle/
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner   Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 am

always knew he was a piece of shit but damn thats the icing on the cake right there. I dont wish harm on anyone but I hope that old fuck kicks the bucket in a slow and painful way. sorry excuse for a human being
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner   Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:31 am

Rush Limbaugh is a fucking troll, and you guys eat it up every time he opens his big fat mouth.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner   Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:40 am

Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner Who%20gives%20a%20fuck_01
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner   Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 pm

LOL@ citing an equally racist troll who feeds off divisiveness just as much, if not worse, like Sharpton.

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton wouldn't know how to live in a world sans white oppressor boogymen. I don't think they'd want to.

I don't know the context of what Rush's comments were, and they don't sound productive, but technically they're right in a strictly factual sense. He fired whites left and right and made blacks millionares. Of course he also made plenty of white millionares and fired plenty of blacks too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner   Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm

when Al Sharpton comes off sounding like the sane one, you know you suck
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner   Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:58 pm

ah thats a good point there.

I don't know why more blacks don't stand up to him and Jackson.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner   Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 pm

I say kill Sharpton, Rush, and Jackson. In some screwed up way they are responsible for the deaths of many people and a bunch of hate and race crimes. The world would be better without all of three of them.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner   Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 pm

world would be a better place without Rush, Sharpton, or Jackson. Especially Rush as he has a much bigger platform at this point than either of the other two trolls.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner   Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Sack of Shit Rush Limbaugh on George Steinbrenner
Page 1 of 1