Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm a gargoyle hahaha

Go down 
+3
josh200612
Birdofthad
NoRegret
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

I'm a gargoyle hahaha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a gargoyle hahaha   I'm a gargoyle hahaha - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:10 pm

I hate flat billed hats also. My oldest was wearing some "Hater blockers" last year when we were on our way to the spring football game. He kept acting like an idiot and thinking he was the shit so I grabbed them off of his face and smashed them and then chucked em out the window on the expressway. I told him to hate on that. He was pissed and shocked at the same time. He shouldn't have been a lil asshole in front of his boys.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

I'm a gargoyle hahaha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a gargoyle hahaha   I'm a gargoyle hahaha - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
A peeve when one of your boys steals yours?

lol I would gladly let them take it if I had one....as long as they don't wear it around me. It really gets under my skin watching pro baseball players do it....I hate that.
Back to top Go down

I'm a gargoyle hahaha
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2