[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Bosh to Miami

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 34
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 am

Source: Bosh will join Wade, Heat in Miami
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360134

ESPN reporting Bosh is going to Miami to play with D-Wade.

_________________
Bosh to Miami Banner10
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar
Posts : 3362
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 39
Location : atlanta

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 am

lebron is on the way doubt it but wow what if
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:22 am

Fuck Miami
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 34
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:29 am

oggy420 wrote:
Fuck Miami

"If you got hate in your heart, let it out"
-Clayton Bigsby

_________________
Bosh to Miami Banner10
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 am

that would be funny if Wade signed somewhere else now
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 34
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:43 am

oggy420 wrote:
that would be funny if Wade signed somewhere else now

They are going to be holding hands and wearing matching outfits when they sign.

_________________
Bosh to Miami Banner10
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar
Posts : 3362
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 39
Location : atlanta

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:36 am

rumor is its either heat of cavs. Im telling you guys right now dont be surprised if lebron goes to the heat. Wade has been talking all year about the free agencies and how he would like to start up a dream team in miami. Im calling the shocker now.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2010-05-26
Location : Bay Area

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:45 am

1st round playoff exit next year for the Heat
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 34
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:51 am

gomez1012 wrote:
1st round playoff exit next year for the Heat
Bosh to Miami Wishful_thinking180

_________________
Bosh to Miami Banner10
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2010-05-26
Location : Bay Area

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:05 pm

^ LOL

Look at their roster man -- starting 5: Wade, Bosh, Jermaine O'Neal, Haslem, and Arroyo
And their bench is going to blow w/the only decent player being Beasley

Bucks, Bulls, Celtics, Hawks, Magic, Cleveland, and shit even the Bobcats are better TEAMS!

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 34
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
^ LOL

Look at their roster man -- starting 5: Wade, Bosh, Jermaine O'Neal, Haslem, and Arroyo
And their bench is going to blow w/the only decent player being Beasley

Bucks, Bulls, Celtics, Hawks, Magic, Cleveland, and shit even the Bobcats are better TEAMS!


I disagree, I think Wade just needed a little bit of help. I think they can hang with just about anyone listed above. If LeBron doesn't get any help his team won't be any better IMO. Wade-Bosh by themselves can beat the Bucks and Bobcats and hang with the others.
Jermaine isn't under contract any more and looks like Brad Miller is likely to end up there. They will pull in some other decent players before the year starts.

_________________
Bosh to Miami Banner10
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2010-05-26
Location : Bay Area

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Getting carried away man, its going to be 2 on 5 the way that roster will be set up

Acting like they'll play 48 mins every game, season will take a toll on them, and come the playoffs -- actual TEAMS will win

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 34
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:31 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Getting carried away man, its going to be 2 on 5 the way that roster will be set up

Acting like they'll play 48 mins every game, season will take a toll on them, and come the playoffs -- actual TEAMS will win


D-Wade can carry teams. Bottom of the east is still weak. They will find some decent players. Chalmers, Wade, Beastley, Bosh and Miller can compete with just about anyone in the East. They should find a couple more decent pieces. The 5-8 seeds in the East are always weak teams. It's no where near the West that have 11 legit teams every year.

_________________
Bosh to Miami Banner10
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2010-05-26
Location : Bay Area

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 pm

You called that poor man's Derrick Coleman, Beastley!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

you've said enough....
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 34
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:54 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
You called that poor man's Derrick Coleman, Beastley!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

you've said enough....

lol, I didn't notice the typo. Believe me I wasn't trying to imply Beasley is a beast of any kind lol

_________________
Bosh to Miami Banner10
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2010-05-26
Location : Bay Area

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Bosh to Miami Boat_sleep_beasley_04_full
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:49 pm

LeBron 90% chance back to Cleveland 10% Knicks

Good decisions for Wade and Bosh, but they aren't a good enough team to beat the Lakers, sorry...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 34
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
LeBron 90% chance back to Cleveland 10% Knicks

Good decisions for Wade and Bosh, but they aren't a good enough team to beat the Lakers, sorry...

Sorry LA, it is Cleveland, Miami, Chicago in that order. 80% he stays home.

_________________
Bosh to Miami Banner10
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Why would I be sorry about that, I hate LeBronze

Now that Wade and Bosh teamed up together he's gonna want to go to a team with another top big man IMO, plus the Knicks can get even more next season I believe.

Ch-town is great, but he'll always be in MJ's shadow there and never liveup to him, be surprised if a guy who has failed the last two season's in the playoffs with the best record, wants that added pressure.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 34
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Rumors are the "pitch" the Bulls gave LeBron is....you could be BIGGER then Jordan. They talked about that the other day on the radio.

_________________
Bosh to Miami Banner10
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Laugh out motha fucking loud!!!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:13 pm

I love, love how Wade and Bosh annouce they're playing together before Bron's annoucement, awesome move.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14830
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 30
Location : Cincinnati

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:01 pm

So now the Heat have two soft ass bitches inside instead of just one. Sweet, can't wait to see them in action

_________________
Bosh to Miami 0000
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 pm

More of an attention whore LeBron or Favre?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:19 pm

The bigger fans and media make this garbage the more I wish for people to trip on their own egos and destroy their anterior cruciate ligaments, posterior cruciate ligaments, medial collateral ligaments, lateral collateral ligaments and any other crucial or collateral or whatever ligaments in both legs. Get their heads out of the clouds.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Bosh to Miami LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARBosh to Miami BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content




Bosh to Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosh to Miami   Bosh to Miami Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Bosh to Miami
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: