Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More

Go down 
+6
LA
Wolfgangsta
Farmer1906
Ludo
bobbitt15
redvexx8
10 posters
AuthorMessage
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

[VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More Empty
PostSubject: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

[VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Homeboy bout to wreck Couture
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Maybe if your talking about Kim Couture.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:44 pm

He may be the dumbest fucker I've ever seen
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Please, James Toney is the fuckin shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:18 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Homeboy bout to wreck Couture
LOL the fucked up thing is if he hits Couture he will fuck him up. But I think he is about to get his ass handed to him
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Holy shit Ariel made this guy look like a complete clown. Not that he always isn't making himself a clown, but this was brutal. Best interview of his career.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Felt like I just wasted 8 minutes of my life, but if Randy loses to Toney that will top my saddest monents in MMA list.

Randy forget about technique, football tackle this bitch 3 seconds in and GnP his ass into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:54 pm

WAR HELWANI!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm not a Randy fan but I hope for the sake of MMA he smashes this guy.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Me and Bird might be the only people rooting for Toney that night. Ali too possibly
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:09 am

Only folks with green names would be so loyal to boxing that they'd feel obligated to root for this guy, no matter how badly he is making boxing look.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:17 am

I'm a much bigger fan of James Toney than I am of Randy Couture and the idea of this absolutely blowing the fuck up right in Dana's face practically gives me a boner especially after seeing that shit eating grin on his face when talking about it Saturday. It would be legendary
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 am

i'm with bobbit on this one the more i sit and think about this fight the more i think this may blow up in dana's face. does toney have a chance in hell if randy takes it to the mat no, but if randy even gives him a split second to fire something big off 'lights out' will live up to his ring moniker
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:47 am

I was looking for a funny pic with Toney to rip on B, and came up empty, but I'm finding all these other good pics, who remembers this movie?

[VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More Overthetop-379x300
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 am

There is a poster on here that might like this pic as a Av/Sig....

[VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More Roy_nelson_3
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:53 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I was looking for a funny pic with Toney to rip on B, and came up empty, but I'm finding all these other good pics, who remembers this movie?

[VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More Overthetop-379x300

Lol what a piece of shit
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:57 am

Nice GIF, that chicks gets pissed
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 am

Lol I can't enough of the guy. I become more of a fan everyday
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:05 am

He's grown on me too, I'd love, love to see him in the UFC
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:31 am

What does he do or say to piss the bitch off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:11 am

God he's so full of shit, acting like the Klitschko's are ducking him when he's about as relevant in the heavyweight division as Mustapha Al Turk is in MMA's heavyweight division.

His speech is really bad now he's slurs every word, why do the commissions give him a license.

I am a big boxing fan but I can't root for this moron, he's so ignorant and disrespectful to MMA that he deserves a major beatdown. Even before this whole debacle I was praying for somebody in boxing to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Felt like I just wasted 8 minutes of my life, but if Randy loses to Toney that will top my saddest monents in MMA list.

Randy forget about technique, football tackle this bitch 3 seconds in and GnP his ass into oblivion.

my point exactly the only thing randy should get clipped with is a looping upper cut when randy shoots and like goldie says "ITS ALL OVER"
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:22 pm

I am hoping Randy beats him, not too much at first just enough for him to realize this isn't a fucking boxing match. Lets him up, takes him down again, swings into an armbar and snaps it before Toney can tap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More   [VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More Empty

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] James Toney Discusses His MMA Debut, Dana White, Randy Couture, More
Page 1 of 1