Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did you ever win your bet Captain ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Did you ever win your bet Captain ? Empty
PostSubject: Did you ever win your bet Captain ?   Did you ever win your bet Captain ? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:47 pm

What happened to that bet you had with your wife, did you win it ?
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever win your bet Captain ?   Did you ever win your bet Captain ? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 am

no. Didn't win the bet. 28 days with only 28 hours for tv, internet, dvds, etc... was too much for me. Rather than forking over the amount I was going to owe her, we settled the bet 17 days in as it was starting to get to me. For those 17 days I spent 17 hours total on internet, tv, dvds, etc... But it hurt like hell. You can only read, exercise, and do other things for so much time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever win your bet Captain ?   Did you ever win your bet Captain ? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:35 pm

17 days is not bad, you should pat yourself on the back for making it that far.

I couldn't imagine surviving on a limited amount of time for tv,movies,video games,laptop etc, they've become such an integral part of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever win your bet Captain ?   Did you ever win your bet Captain ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you ever win your bet Captain ?
Page 1 of 1