Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL at this

Go down 
+3
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
LA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

LOL at this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:52 am

he hasnt done it in a long time though , was more or less a high school thing

i hope hahah

he did get busted with his shit out in a strip club not to long ago though hahahah , the owner was like dude put it away, he wa like put what away just walking around haha

another great moment in his history, were all at a bar , he throws up in his mouth and swallowed it, some girl saw and ratted him out, the bouncers come to kick him out he says hold on, walks over to the girl, sticks his finger down his throat and throws up on her shoes hahhaha
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:01 am

I'm Out, gonna sleep with a yellow rubber glove and snuggle up to my girl, she'll be surpsired when she feels that shit.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:02 am

I'm out too, tired as fuck. Gonna have nightmares about that yellow glove tonight
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:02 am

!

Last edited by Birdofthad on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:03 am

night guys hahahah
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 am

Bird your friend might be a serial rapest. Funny shit at first, but I came back to this thread and now he is creepy like LA said. Oh and it is 5 am here and I hear Birds chirping. That is a sign from God. Watch that guy....and for the love of God don't buy yellow cleaning gloves.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:07 am

ahahahahhaha will do

night dudes
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:36 am

dont think he could be a rapist

the gloves would give him away

hahahah
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:58 pm

One time I was so fucked up at a buddies house I started to get woosie, so I went in the bathroom and climbed in the tub. Warm water relaxed the muscles.

You wanna know how to sober up instantly?

Shit in your homiez bathtub. Instant sobriety. Lemme tell ya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
One time I was so fucked up at a buddies house I started to get woosie, so I went in the bathroom and climbed in the tub. Warm water relaxed the muscles.

You wanna know how to sober up instantly?

Shit in your homiez bathtub. Instant sobriety. Lemme tell ya.

lmao. I want to hear the aftermath!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:33 pm

hhahaha o shit wolf hahah literally hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:55 pm

another good dumb friend story of mine is one time we all got wasted in San Marcos and were driving back to Austin, I was driving, it was me 2 good friends and 1 guy that none of us can stand that we were giving a ride back, he was bitching all night as he norally does

he was sitting back seat right hand side, another friend was back seat left hand side and my other friend was riding shotgun

my friend riding shotgun was smashed, rolls the window down to throw up, only one problem, the guy in the back seat had his window rolled down to

yep my friend pukes out the car and the puke flies right into the back seat window and nails the guy hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:15 pm

This is the funniest fucking thread I have ever read.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:45 pm

All I got to say is nothing like some herb and a pool after a long night
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:23 pm

herb pool and hot tub with beer man thats the life
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 am

Ive got a good one, right out of high school when i was still at my folks house, me and my friend just got home piss drunk and decided to watch some tv. he gets up to go to the bathroom and instead of walking into the bathroom he opens my parents door and pisses right on the damn door, 5 minutes later his ride comes and he leaves, my parents walk out of their room in shock like WTF was that... i know the guy since i can remember and our parents are real good friends, so we give him shit about it every time were together...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 am

As much as this amuses me I don't understand why you'd let the board know about your bladder problems.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:36 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ive got a good one, right out of high school when i was still at my folks house, me and my friend just got home piss drunk and decided to watch some tv. he gets up to go to the bathroom and instead of walking into the bathroom he opens my parents door and pisses right on the damn door, 5 minutes later his ride comes and he leaves, my parents walk out of their room in shock like WTF was that... i know the guy since i can remember and our parents are real good friends, so we give him shit about it every time were together...

I did that years back at a buddies house. Took a right instead of a left. I heard my name get yelled and I stepped back a few feet and kept pissing. I was in a hallway instead of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:56 pm

ya actually another story about the rubber glove guy, he was wasted at a friends house, thinks he is pissing in the restroom, in reality he found himself in another corner and he pissed on my friends pillows
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Yeah your friend is starting to sound like a real creepy dude, Bird.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:12 pm

hahaha well he basically is an alchy and the rubber glove stories are from back in the teenage years, but I can see how he would come off as creepy hahah
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Some day soon that fellow is going to stumble across this thread on the internet and it's going to be the straw that breaks the psycho's sense of stability in life. So began the story of the rubber dish glove killer.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 pm

bwahahaha ludo that was funny as hell hahaha
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:02 pm

He was such a nice boy when he was younger, no one thought anything of the glove

LOL at this - Page 2 434139559_d88b4ed959

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Oh don't ever search yellow rubber glove and search past a couple ppages, shit gets weird as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL at this   LOL at this - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL at this
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: