Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year

Go down 
+9
GolbeZ
NoRegret
acccardinal12
oggy420
timthebim
Bigs03
bobbitt15
OU
LA
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
He was just fully cleared to play and he worked out for the media last week. Word is he was very impressive and confident in the healed foot.

good to hear, I don't like guys getting their career's cut short on injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Yoa Ming and Carmelo Anthony are both talented guys but neither will lead teams to a title.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:40 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Yoa Ming and Carmelo Anthony are both talented guys but neither will lead teams to a title.

But if they are side by side can the co-lead to a title? You have other talent in Houston to go with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:44 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

But if they are side by side can the co-lead to a title? You have other talent in Houston to go with them.

I don't think they'd get past the Lakers or Heat anyday soon.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:46 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

I don't think they'd get past the Lakers or Heat anyday soon.

Or the Thunder Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:48 pm

If the Thunder had a better centre they'd be unstoppable. Andrew Bogut would be perfect for them.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:49 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
If the Thunder had a better centre they'd be unstoppable. Andrew Bogut would be perfect for them.

You mean that old guy Very Happy , if you can get into a bar you are too old for the Thunder lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Shiiiit, if the Rockets sign Melo and Yao stays healthy the Rockets will be one of the favorites to win the West. A starting line up of Aaron Brooks, Courtney Lee, Melo, Luis Scola, and Yao Ming would be sick. This is assuming that Kevin Martin gets traded in a package for Melo.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Shiiiit, if the Rockets sign Melo and Yao stays healthy the Rockets will be one of the favorites to win the West. A starting line up of Aaron Brooks, Courtney Lee, Melo, Luis Scola, and Yao Ming would be sick. This is assuming that Kevin Martin gets traded in a package for Melo.

Like I said, they have talent around those guys. Love the Lee pickup. He had plenty of people talking about him just 2 years ago. Also Brooks is just a gamer that can stroke it.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:43 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

Like I said, they have talent around those guys. Love the Lee pickup. He had plenty of people talking about him just 2 years ago. Also Brooks is just a gamer that can stroke it.

Yeah Brooks has really developed into a nice PG and we have very good backup PG play with Kyle Lowry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Are we going to do this?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:23 pm

I'm gonna set the draft date soon, suggestions are fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Have it around midday your time so I can be awake for it here in Sydney. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:52 am

I atually made this league like a month or two ago, midday would be tough for most of us anyways with work, school ect....I got to talk to Bigs cause I want him to make a Yahoo league too, cause I personally like Yahoo the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:50 am

Make it on the weekend when most will be free.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:00 pm

I meant I made it and filled it, I'll see if Bigs does one on Yahoo
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Fantasy football site ranking for me this year
1 Yahoo Sports
2 NFL.com - Pleasant surprise
3 ESPN.com
4 CBSpotsline
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Yeah, I've always done Yahoo leagues but some of the guys don't use it and aren't used to it, I think it's the best run Fantasy site, you should do more leagues with us G.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:33 pm

For some reason I never remember to check Yahoo on any fantasy team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:44 am

I've got 2 teams in the n.b.a site one which is run by espn I think. I like it and it's simple.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Yo guys give me some thoughts, thinking on a Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday night?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:51 pm

LA wrote:
Yo guys give me some thoughts, thinking on a Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday night?

How late u talking?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:54 pm

When it works for u
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:58 pm

LA wrote:
When it works for u

never done a fantasy basketball before. How long are the drafts compared to football?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next