Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year

Go down 
+9
GolbeZ
NoRegret
acccardinal12
oggy420
timthebim
Bigs03
bobbitt15
OU
LA
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I think there is only 1 spot left, so whoever wants to play just need an e-mail address

Football league is full now, GDP joined.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:42 am

Bigs03 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I think there is only 1 spot left, so whoever wants to play just need an e-mail address

yeah but this is the basketball thread(I think?)....I'm pretty sure we are still looking for 1 more.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

yeah but this is the basketball thread(I think?)....I'm pretty sure we are still looking for 1 more.

Oh ok! Sorry Sooner. There are a lot of spots that haven't joined the basketball league yet, not sure if they've been invited or not.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:03 am

Yeah I know there are some open invites but I didn't think there was many spots. Thought it was just 1 or 2.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 am

looks like there are still 4 people who have been invited but have yet to accept the offer. So check your e-mails people and get signed up.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:40 am

B yo 1 spot left but don't remember where I found your email before, post it for me on the FBB league page bro.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:59 am

OU posted it on the thread where we were talking about it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:30 am

freak finally sent me his e-mail. I thought Spurs wanted to play too. Not sure if you guys want to extend to 10 teams.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Mr.Bigglesworth, what you think about this?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:38 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

What do I think about what?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

What do I think about what?

freak finally sent his e-mail wanting to play Fantasy basketball. I know Spurs also wanted to play. Do you want to extend to 10 teams?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 pm

or wait, who is commish? You or LA?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:44 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

LA is commish of the basketball league.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Well then fuck you! You're no good to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:51 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Well then fuck you! You're no good to me Very Happy

Sure I am as the commish of the baseball and football leagues... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:35 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
freak finally sent me his e-mail. I thought Spurs wanted to play too. Not sure if you guys want to extend to 10 teams.

Sorry about that. Just remembered this topic. I can't wait for the NBA season to start so I can watch the Bulls this season. 4th place in the East here we come.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:37 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Sorry about that. Just remembered this topic. I can't wait for the NBA season to start so I can watch the Bulls this season. 4th place in the East here we come.

Season is still a long ways away, I'm sure it will be fine. I'm pretty positive Spurs wants in too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:18 am

Your Thunder are looking good. Worlds might be a bad thing though as it could tire out Durant and Westbrook.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Your Thunder are looking good. Worlds might be a bad thing though as it could tire out Durant and Westbrook.

They are very young players, they should be fine. Kevin isn't even 22 yet.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 am

Here's hoping the Rockets pull off a trade for Melo.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:28 am

Bigs03 wrote:

You really want to have the second coming of T-Mac?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:15 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

TMac would've been great for the Rockets if he wasn't damaged goods. Melo doesn't have the injury issues that Tracy had when he came to Houston. All signs point to Yao being fully healed and ready to dominate, Melo would be a perfect running mate for Yao.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

TMac would've been great for the Rockets if he wasn't damaged goods. Melo doesn't have the injury issues that Tracy had when he came to Houston. All signs point to Yao being fully healed and ready to dominate, Melo would be a perfect running mate for Yao.

Melo is a head case. I love his talent but I'm not sure he will ever be a big game winner. Are u sure about Yao? I'm sure you would know better then I do but I haven't heard 1 positive thing about his injury comeback. Last I heard retirement was an option.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:26 pm

He was just fully cleared to play and he worked out for the media last week. Word is he was very impressive and confident in the healed foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year   I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to do a Fantasy B-ball league this year
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next